One piece slimline alloy case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One piece slimline alloy case

looking to get one...saw the peradon halo slimline then ran across these from woods cues.. https://www.woodscues.com/collection...-slimline-case

quite a difference in price, any one had any dealings with them or indeed the case

cheers
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 19 November 2019, 09:43 AM.

It's effectively the same case, Peradon just buy these and badge them up with their branding. Green Baize was selling similar cases and called them "Halo style" cases, they have "exactly" the same catches and are good quality. I bought one from Green Baize couple of years ago and it's still going strong.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I still say that CueCraft ali cases are the best.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I bought an aluminium case from Woods cues a couple of years ago. It was really cheap. Not as robust as the Cue Craft cases but looked very nice. Lovely blue colour, bit like the case Stuart Bingham was using. Delivery was very quick.

Comment

it is a shame that CueCraft seem to have stopped all the colours they used to do

I got a lovely burgundy one from ADR147 some years ago for the wife
          It was a anniversary present so you know me, ever the romantic!

Comment

ill stick with my cue craft then...thanks for the replies guys

Comment

Alloy cases are great for just throwing in the car. You don't mind them getting bashed about. Very robust.

I'm frightened to death of damaging my ?300+ Stamford case I handle it like a new born baby lol Had it over a year now and still like new haha
              Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

yep, they even start looking more cool with the use
                when I got the leather 1pc case and worried at every bump and bang
                after going out the back door and scrapping the end down the brick wall of the house going out the gate.... I gave up worrying

Comment

There will always be Gucci boys and Addidas boys there is a place for both depending on occasion and of course form!!

if im on form, I never want to turn up for a league match with my Gucci case! Lolz, turn up like Jimmy White with some red tape on the butt of your cue and apologise for being late!
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Or , like me , all the gear and absolutely no idea
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

You have to be a little careful with the 1 piece single channel ones as the end caps can break; whereas the twin channel are the same design but I haven't had end caps with problems so it must just be a size/rigidity problem.

Nice looking cases though.
                      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
                      X