Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuecases.co.uk wooden cue cases

Evening everyone,

Just wondered if anyone was using one of these cue cases? If so, what are they like? Look a bit different to the norm so be interesting to hear from anyone using one.
    cheers

They're actually quite nice, can't say i;ve seen one "in the wild" so to speak but still, look nice and a bit different as well.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought aswell narl. Just wondered if the quality was there though.

Comment

I didn't see a price there?
        Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
        Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
        Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

?129.00 for a single or double (1 piece cue). These cases look quite nice but there should be some sort of handle either leather or wood in construction.

Comment

Yeah agee with that Ken. Some sort of carry handle should be incorporated. Especially at that price.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fintank View Post
              Evening everyone,

Just wondered if anyone was using one of these cue cases? If so, what are they like? Look a bit different to the norm so be interesting to hear from anyone using one.
              cheers
              I don't see any image or link.
              Can you add a link please?

age on-set moment, the url in the title
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

https://www.cuecases.co.uk/ for the less suited of us. Lol

Comment

Sighted I should say

Comment

Originally Posted by Fintank View Post
                    Yeah agee with that Ken. Some sort of carry handle should be incorporated. Especially at that price.
                    How would you carry a double width case with no handle ? Seems a little awkward to me. Would need the hands of a goalkeeper !
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Even without a handle, that's quite a lot of case for the money I think. I like the hinges as I know they are pretty good quality.

I've not seen one in the flesh but looks like a lot of effort for that price. You can get simple case handles off Ebay if you're not a goalkeeper.
                      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

I asked them if they could put a handle on 1 of the cases & they said they don't do them.

They said I could fit my own if need be, which kind of makes me think they might be bought in, I might be wrong but that's my gut feeling.

I would of thought if you were selling these, you'd put a handle on 1 to enable the sale.

Comment

Working...
                        X