• Show
Clear All

• Carpy2009
    replied
    Well something worked, it is a single frame league, and i won 94 - 23

Leave a comment:

• Carpy2009
    replied
    Today will be the first game i play wearing my new snooker specs, hope they make a difference, on the upside, at least i will be able to see the balls that i am missing lol. I have tried them on around the house, and my vision through them is crystal clear. Hopefully they help me improve my game, the glasses themselves are nice and light and i have good vision through them when i bend forward, unlike my normal glasses where i would be looking over the top of them to see the balls. We will see how it goeslol.

Leave a comment:

• Carpy2009
    replied
    Had an answer to my question from Snookespex, he said that he prefers the cheaper ones, so will bite the bullet and order some.

Leave a comment:

• Carpy2009
    replied
    Thanks Nifty i will do that today, to be fair i never even thought about sending them an E:mail lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nifty50
    replied
    Delphi. Carpy is asking something quite specific here. Not covered in original thread.
    Carpy. I think the difference is just cosmetic. Why don’t you e-mail snookerspex and ask. The type of lense is the important thing. If they’re both the same then go for the cheaper ones.

Leave a comment:

• Delphi
    replied
    Already a thread about that, and yes i have Snookerspex glasses

https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...ker#post993554

Leave a comment:

• Carpy2009
    started a topic Snookerspex

Snookerspex

Hi all, has anyone had any exprience with either the Hustler half rim glasses or the Premium half rim glasses from snookerspex ??. I need glasses all the time, but really need them for playing snooker as the balls at the far end of the table are blurred, and was wondering what the difference is between the 2 pairs, and whether the extra ?20 was worth it , i know it is not a lot of money for either pair, but it is all relative and ?100 is a fortune to me (over 60% of weekly income) lol.
Working...
X