X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeanH
    replied
    oh sorry, I misread
    Tip - I am using a MW Supertip, after years of staying away from them because of "bad batch" they now seem to be back to where they were

Leave a comment:

• hot123456
    replied
    Thanks mate.I’m using taom chalk and I’m quite satisfied with it.
    I mean I was using triangle tip but I don’t get the grip and feeling that I used to.Maybe it just don’t match up with my cue.
    btw thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    you could try the blue Master Chalk (still made by Tweeten as is Triangle chalk) which is often liked for hard tip and laminate tips, but some don't like the mess it can make of the cue ball and the table and the cue.
    or if you can find some, Triangle "Spruce" (as opposed to the usual Green and the Blue colours)

I have been using Triangle Spruce for many years - love 'em! - there was a seller on UK ebay recently, and I got a box
    I will have a look to see if still available

here is a seller who will do just 3 lumps
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-T...uBRjqVca_vRWXQ
    Last edited by DeanH; 26 May 2020, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hot123456
    replied
    Any recommendation? I used to play with triangle but it seems like doesn’t work on my new cue.
    Thanks you

Leave a comment:

• fkhan
    replied
    Each of them costs more than a fiver. You can get great tips for much less.
    Last edited by fkhan; 27 May 2020, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hot123456
    started a topic Elk master pro&Century tip

Elk master pro&Century tip

Hi all,I got a new cue recently but I couldn’t find a tip that I feel comfortable.
    My friend recommended me elk pro m and century g3.Has anyone tried these before and how’s it play?Thank you.
Working...
X