No announcement yet.

Aramith Manufacturing Defect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And of course an upshot from all of this: while looking closely at all the balls under the table lights, I could not help but notice how dirty and oily the balls got from just my fingers, so my ocd kicked in and I now rack the balls and respot them wearing a cotton glove!

Comment

You can get a pristine used set of these( I'm guessing these are new old stock of the black box edition ) for less than ?20, they are super crystalate in name only, they are made from phenolic resin.
      Jeez just checked eBay, the prices haven't half jumped since I bought mine, I might think about selling them on lol.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by wlorcb View Post
        And of course an upshot from all of this: while looking closely at all the balls under the table lights, I could not help but notice how dirty and oily the balls got from just my fingers, so my ocd kicked in and I now rack the balls and respot them wearing a cotton glove!
        They have special help lines you can contact!! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

You can get a pristine used set of these( I'm guessing these are new old stock of the black box edition ) for less than ?20, they are super crystalate in name only, they are made from phenolic resin.
          Jeez just checked eBay, the prices haven't half jumped since I bought mine, I might think about selling them on lol.
          I’ll give you a tenner for em!

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

I’ll give you a tenner for em!
            Per ball ?
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Maybe this is more prominent with snooker balls. I have a set of Billiards TC's. The colour is ok.

Comment

Working...
              X