GBL vs Precision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBL vs Precision

I’m looking for some advices on buying a new cue. Wondering what do you think about these 2 brand and which one has the better quality? Thanks.

Originally Posted by hot123456 View Post
    I’m looking for some advices on buying a new cue. Wondering what do you think about these 2 brand and which one has the better quality? Thanks.
    In the inimitable words of the Rev Jack Hackett " That would be an ecumenical matter " ( Father Ted )

Comment

Sounds like you've got a circa ?300 budget but if you cant try before you buy you may as well toss a coin...
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I have no idea. Always like dealing with Greenbaize though, and imagine their quality control is top notch

Comment

Andrew Ramsay - ADR147 on here also has a decent selection of Precision cues and he is a gent to deal with also.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Precision...cAAOSw9sheQGyv
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I’ve tried a few Greenbaize cues just last year on my 40th BDay visit to the shop! Nice quality, quite stiff cues which I like. In the end I bought a SP limited edition cue from Stu.

Comment

The precision cues are the best value for money cue on the market by a distance.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I second that. Also, I checked with my local dealer here and they quoted 400 quid back in Jan 2019. So, the price adr sells it for is great too.

Comment

I bought my cue from glover cues in swadlincote. Amazing quality i, i play full time and had my cue since 2002

Comment

I bought my cue from glover cues in swadlincote. Amazing quality i, i play full time and had my cue since easy 2000's

Comment

Took the plunge and bought a Precision. Will post my findings when I can em.

Comment

Working...
                      X