3/4 Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 Cue

I have been using one piece Trevor White cue for years and would like to switch to 3/4 cue for convenience of transport.
    Need advice if a 3/4 cue can be even balanced and weight to be around 17.3Oz. Shaft to be firm, but not stiff. Is it possible to create? Because the joint will affect the balance itself.
    Been looking for one, but most cues i have tried are forward balanced.

Any good cue maker for recommendation?

Your one piece can be split to a 3/4 with the joint at the balance point and it will feel just the same as it does now even though the joint will add about an ounce in weight.
    On the other hand it would be worth money to someone looking for a TW one piece but if your own game is your priority and you like your present cue then get it split. I had my one piece split a few years ago and don't regret it, plays and feels just the same.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Good evening forum members I am new and don’t know how to post I am looking for advice about the best cuemakers I am in uk and I want custom cue made who are the go to people. I know Parris cues but who else are there in the premium brand and how can they be contacted. Any help be great cheerz

Comment

Hi Bob, there’s a few UK based cue makers in addition to Parris. Trevor White. Tony Glover. Dave Coutts. Tony Wilshaw. Mike Wooldridge. Just Google them and you’ll find their websites with contact details. Worth pointing out that they all tend to be very busy so have long waiting times.

Comment

Working...
        X