O’min cues for snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O’min cues for snooker

Anyone has experience on ordering a O’min cue ? Please share how to order.

Is there anyone using O’min cue ? Would you recommend others to get one ? What model preferred ?

thanks

Hi, i assume you mean from O'Min Thailand? I ordered an Ultimate plain ebony maple last year directly from them through facebook. Communication is a bit tricky sometimes, but in the end it worked out and i'm very happy with my cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by ecofoo View Post
      Hi, i assume you mean from O'Min Thailand? I ordered an Ultimate plain ebony maple last year directly from them through facebook. Communication is a bit tricky sometimes, but in the end it worked out and i'm very happy with my cue.
      Yes , may I know the price when you ordered last year ? It is now THB 20000 (shipping not included) for ordering an Ultimate plain ash now .

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmy413 View Post

Yes , may I know the price when you ordered last year ? It is now THB 20000 (shipping not included) for ordering an Ultimate plain ash now .
        They sent me the price list from 2021 and an Ultimate 4 splice ash was 15000. But why does it matter, do you want to try to haggle the price down or just out of curiosity?

Comment

Originally Posted by ecofoo View Post

They sent me the price list from 2021 and an Ultimate 4 splice ash was 15000. But why does it matter, do you want to try to haggle the price down or just out of curiosity?
          Thanks for answering , I am just curious. They send me a 2024-Feb price list.

I have just ordered a “art of cue” 5 splice single core ash at 40000 yesterday , looking forward to choose the shaft
          Last edited by jimmy413; 3 April 2024, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Oh nice, i think i saw a picture of one of those on Facebook. Is the "Art of cue" just a special edition of an ultimate? They haven't offered it to me last year. Seems i got lucky ordering just before they adjusted their prices. What do you mean with "choose a shaft", will they send you pictures and you can pick one or?
            Last edited by ecofoo; 3 April 2024, 08:27 AM.

Comment

They told me that “Model the Art of Cue is custom cue stick which designed and made by Mr. O’min, uses rare and beautiful wood to make splices butt and premium grade ash wood shaft, more expensive than model Ultimate series, its price starts from TH Baht 25,000 with 4 black ebony wood splices butt. Customers can inform their order cue sticks with their desire, Mr. O’min will design and make it with agreed price with customers.“ and “Our model the Art of Cue is our new model, not so much cutomers know, only FC who follow our Facebook know.”

I thought they send customers pictures to choose shaft if ordering Ultimate……didn’t you ? May be I am wrong

Do you mind to share photos of your cue here or pm ?

Comment

No problem, but not much too see since it's just a plain ebony. 😁 I haven't got any photos before to choose a shaft and i think my friend who ordered an ultimate ash cue, where it would make more sense to choose the pattern you like, hasn't recieved any as well as far as i know. But maybe just ask them if you like a cetrain pattern of the arrows, i don't know. https://imgur.com/a/28bMhkj

Comment

Working...
                X