Is Mike Wooldridge still making cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mike Wooldridge still making cues?

Mike Wooldridge requires full down payment so I think it's reasonable to check if Mike is still in the business before paying £1k+. I sent a message through the website and emails to info@handmadecues.com and handmadecues@gmail.com. It's been 2 weeks while there's still no response.

Is Mike still making cues or just slow in replying inquiries?

Thanks!

I think he is. I have an open order with him. But he is always busy and slow to respond. Try sending a few more or leave a comment on facebook. If he has time I am sure he will respond

Comment

Update: Reply received (after about 4 weeks since the first contact message sent). Mike still in the business confirmed. VCM is to reborn soon.Ordered a Black Legend, 2 extensions, Q-gel, 10 fiber pads and some tips as my MW starter pack.

Thanks, jdnzzf! BTW would you mind sharing your waiting time?

Comment

Please do let us all know, what the quality is like and how it plays 🙏
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by frieren View Post
          Update: Reply received (after about 4 weeks since the first contact message sent). Mike still in the business confirmed. VCM is to reborn soon.Ordered a Black Legend, 2 extensions, Q-gel, 10 fiber pads and some tips as my MW starter pack.

Thanks, jdnzzf! BTW would you mind sharing your waiting time?
          Sure thing, order placed Dec 21, 2023. At the time of ordering, the product page listed the waiting time to be 16+ weeks(same as now).

Comment

Working...
          X