Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd never thought I'd see a video showing how to change a cue tip, but now we have one. Great video, very professional indeed.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/oi62rr.jpg
    "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

http://u.youku.com/user_show/uid_snookerfan92

Comment

Very nicely done.

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
        Nice one Mike, taking Andrew tip guide and adding music ....lol
        lmao! i think you'll find my tipping guide on website has been around a lot longer.

in fact i remember andrew telling me he was doing one so i said 'what, like this?', pointing him in the direction of the guide on my site. he laughed and said if he'd seen it he wouldn't have bothered trying to write one from scratch and copied some of mine.

so no martin, this is MY guide, evolved from original written advice to a slick visual presentation, thanks to my helpers.

tell you what would be funny though - if i charged 98p for it on ebay
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
          Meh.
          Too 2001.
          i think you'll find it's 1851...
          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

its very good Mike, i know Andrew stole it from you.....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerfan92 View Post
              I'd never thought I'd see a video showing how to change a cue tip, but now we have one. Great video, very professional indeed.
              neither did i!

but so many people rely on others to tip their cue (more often than not, badly), and no amount of describing or explaining is as good as seeing for yourself exactly how to do it.

hopefully, this will give inexperienced players the confidence to do their own cue tips, saving themselves money and also allowing them to get it just how they want it.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Nice 1 Mike,

Lovin the music too.

Comment

worrying

i think i might have some issues, does the top of that cue, look like an arctic roll. think, i've been on the diet way too long.

Comment

pro2

mike, its ian from bootle, don't know if you've still got that pro2 mate. i'm going to have to leave it, i've been finished up again.

my old rocket is still keeping me going though, still a boss piece of kit.

Comment

I bet you didn't put any domain blocking code in the flash file did ya?

All you had to do was ask, now that is gonna be bootlegged all over the net.

Comment

As someone who never tried to retip his own cue I couldn't help feeling slightly humiliated by the music whilst watching that vid...

Like getting a 20 cannon salute for successfully using the potty for the first time... in advance lol
                        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                          i think i might have some issues, does the top of that cue, look like an arctic roll. think, i've been on the diet way too long.
                          lol...

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                          As someone who never tried to retip his own cue I couldn't help feeling slightly humiliated by the music whilst watching that vid...

Like getting a 20 cannon salute for successfully using the potty for the first time... in advance lol
                          lol. excellent analogy but i can't help thinking yours and my childhood were vastly different.

i just got a simple 'who's a good boy then?'
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

thanks for sharing man
                            helpful site indeed

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
                              Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                              lol. excellent analogy but i can't help thinking yours and my childhood were vastly different. i just got a simple 'who's a good boy then?'
                              I personally used to hate potty training ... Mummy would sit you in the middle of the lounge on your potty stark naked and all your "aunties" would keep picking you up and say "nah, nothing yet" and not let you crawl around the room chasing wasps or summat exciting like that ...

Took me ages to realise they wanted me to do a widdle but I eventually got it ... at the age of 45
                              Last edited by DandyA; 4 April 2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                                and not let you crawl around the room chasing wasps or summat exciting like that ...
                                chasing wasps?

Comment

Working...
                                X