Mike Wooldridge Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
    Not such a bad thing then with having to twat everything on most club tables! I just don't know if I could get used to looking at it when sighting.
    I don't use my sons cue a lot as I prefer my older MW but it's a good sighting aid as the black ferrule against the white ball is a help.
    You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

In that order? Off this Forum I have not heard positive about #3?, but he has a lot of support on this Forum.
      Originally Posted by shadow View Post
      .trevor white , james butters and mike wooldridge are in my opinion the best you can get!!!!!

Comment

It's very sad but I am very disappointed with both my MW cues!!!! I've been wanting to sell the legend I own for quite some time now and after buying it for 450 quid the best offer I got is around the 250!!! Terrible investment from my side

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
          It's very sad but I am very disappointed with both my MW cues!!!! I've been wanting to sell the legend I own for quite some time now and after buying it for 450 quid the best offer I got is around the 250!!! Terrible investment from my side
          Wonder what the Master has to say about that?

Comment

Originally Posted by bob1 View Post
            nothing that is any of your business, but...

i have email that guy3103 can contact me on any time.

as he has done many times before. in fact, my email records show lengthy and very polite conversations between us.

so, i'm really not sure why that stopped.
            The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
              nothing that is any of your business, but...

i have email that guy3103 can contact me on any time.

as he has done many times before. in fact, my email records show lengthy and very polite conversations between us.

so, i'm really not sure why that stopped.
              It's Called a Forum Pal. If you don't like it get off it.

Comment

you're called a c*nt.

so f*ck off.
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

you're called a c*nt.

so f*ck off.
                  what's bob1 done to you to warrant that language Mr Wooldridge?

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                    what's bob1 done to you to warrant that language Mr Wooldridge?
                    that's how i speak to people who deserve it.

maybe we read/understand things different...

i can't stand stirrers who think they can say or imply what they want and get away with it.
                    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                      Have you checked your cue action? Believe me, my brother plays with MW cue and he makes 100 breaks. What I mean is: MW makes good quality cues but he can not work miracles with your game. ! No one can.

Comment

that's how i speak to people who deserve it.

maybe we read/understand things different...

i can't stand stirrers who think they can say or imply what they want and get away with it.
                        well looking at this thread only, I really can't see that bob1 has done anything to incur your wrath or bad language ... I don't know if there are previous problems between you either on TSF, other social media or real life ...

Comment

well looking at this thread only, I really can't see that bob1 has done anything to incur your wrath or bad language ... I don't know if there are previous problems between you either on TSF, other social media or real life ...
                          none whatsoever.

i stand by my reply based on the three comments i read.

if you can't see an attempt to stir things up a bit then i'm afraid we interpret things differently. i respect your opinion that i should not use language you consider inappropriate, but i will not change my opinion.

bob1 knows what he was doing, and so do i.
                          The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

none whatsoever.

i stand by my reply based on the three comments i read.

if you can't see an attempt to stir things up a bit then i'm afraid we interpret things differently. i respect your opinion that i should not use language you consider inappropriate, but i will not change my opinion.

bob1 knows what he was doing, and so do i.
                            ok, fair enough, thanks for explaining your view ... I guess we all see things differently ...

Comment

ok, fair enough, thanks for explaining your view ... I guess we all see things differently ...
                              trust me, i've dealt with enough emails/comments/posts etc. over many many years to know straight away what the real motive of communication is.

i'm sick of dealing with these people. you would be too if you were in my shoes.
                              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Hi! I have a TW & a Maximus Ultimate, both are with stiff ash shaft, love it.
                                Wondering how's the stiffness of Mike's ash shaft.
                                Never have a chance to try one, is miracle if see MW cue in my area ~~~~

Always thinking of having a MW Cue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X