No announcement yet.

what can i do when waiting for the new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if you are waiting for cue from the UK its ok. if your buying a cue from Thailand u might not sleep well thinking of it.the chaos in thai is getting worse and thaksin supporters causing trouble to businesses. your cue might b a victim of grenades.

well, the fact that unclevit is an ex military officer or thai S.W.A.T. really helps lessen the worries. worry less if you ordered from unclevit. but still, cant help myself of thinking about it.

Comment

play with your old one

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
        play with your old one
        That's exactly what I said too mate.

=o)

Noel

Comment

How many boulders did you fall over fateric?
          :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
            How many boulders did you fall over fateric?
            :snooker:
            Haven't been yet! But I once tore me groin on Skiddaw, instant agony, couldn't walk or play snooker for 3 months

Mat
            Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Is military personnel allowed to discuss various topics on forums like this? Actually, it is the first time I came across this type of discussion. Where are the most participants coming from? I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/austin. I have served in the military but got retires a few years ago. It would be nice to chat online with my colleagues from time to time.

Comment

Working...
              X