what can i do when waiting for the new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i do when waiting for the new cue

i just want to know how to distractive my attention from waiting my new cue,

anyone can share there experiences?

Stop browsing snooker forums from now til you receive your cue.

Get involve into other sports is another.

Hope these help.

Ted

Comment

Haha... there are many things you can do mate..
      I think you have other interest and hobbies other than snooker right ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
        Haha... there are many things you can do mate..
        I think you have other interest and hobbies other than snooker right ?
        yeah, u are rite mate, i went to play table tennis last night, but sometime. My attentions was distracted. really look forward to get my cue & case, but it still more than 100days...Althought, i know it is a time consuming for makeing a cue & case...

Comment

Yeah, I think most of us here share the same feeling before(including myself). The slower they made the best they produce. Maybe you can look for ways to improve your current skill and when you get it, you surely will have some good results with it

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
            Yeah, I think most of us here share the same feeling before(including myself). The slower they made the best they produce. Maybe you can look for ways to improve your current skill and when you get it, you surely will have some good results with it

sure i'll do & try my best to improve my skill. i m trying a break over 50.:snooker:

Comment

i totally get what you mean, Ivanko... i'm waiting for a new custom cue for almost 2 mths now and i'm quite anxious to see how it turns out, how it plays, any shipping problems, any damages etc etc etc...

don't know how not to think about it... not sure if the feeling's unlike an expecting father... lol...
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                i totally get what you mean, Ivanko... i'm waiting for a new custom cue for almost 2 mths now and i'm quite anxious to see how it turns out, how it plays, any shipping problems, any damages etc etc etc...

don't know how not to think about it... not sure if the feeling's unlike an expecting father... lol...

haha! we are on the same way and same boat, damienlch, but u are better than me, it is just my starting point to waiting for my custom cue.

i m trying not to think about it too much, its difficulty.

also, i m worry if any damages while shipping...

totally same with yr situation.

Comment

Somehow I believe your cue would be worth the wait. I also have this feeling that it will be shipped in a very well built case so it will not get damaged for sure.

I suggest you continue to enjoy the game, and to post and visit this forum, among other sources of snooker info on line, while you wait for your cue.

Thank you.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Use your current one?

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                      Somehow I believe your cue would be worth the wait. I also have this feeling that it will be shipped in a very well built case so it will not get damaged for sure.

I suggest you continue to enjoy the game, and to post and visit this forum, among other sources of snooker info on line, while you wait for your cue.

Thank you.
                      ah ha... may i presume this is another poolqjunkie project?... btw, i think your cues look marvellous...
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I'm waiting for a Craftsman Majestic, 3 weeks to go. I decided to go fell walking in the lakes for a week to take my mind off it, then obviously that just happened to be the week my cue is due to arrive!!!

Touch wood I don't fall over a boulder and knack me arm.

Mat Wilson
                        Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

I have the same feeling. When i am in front of my computer, I automatically refresh my email hoping that I will get a message from Trevor. I know its probably still many months away before i get it, but it seems to be a part of my normal routine now.

Comment

This might work!

=o)

Noel
                            Attached Files

Comment

Do what I did.
                              While waiting for my trevor cue I bought another cue to go on with (mastercraft).
                              And to be honest I quite like it. Infact the Trev cue as got to be really good now else that will be the one I sell!!!...

Comment

Working...
                              X