Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the splices are likely to be real.

Comment

Thanks I've ordered a cue from woods by using a picture and number from their website. When it arrives I will post about the quality and see if it has improved or not since 2011 they are still in business so can't be that bad.

Comment

So I ordered the cue on January 20th and it arrived on Jan 25th only 5 days ! Great ! Packaged in a tube and the cue was split so no sticking out top of tube. It screws together nicely, the cue is straight as can be. Nice chevrons on shaft. The splices are well made no Raghu edges and they line up nicely. Specs are exactly as described. I'll try to post some pics. I'm a 30 break player at the moment so am still looking for the ONE CUE. For £52.90 delivered for a hand made cue with real ebony I think it's an outstanding cue I'll post again on playability cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Thehare1968 View Post
          So I ordered the cue on January 20th and it arrived on Jan 25th only 5 days ! Great ! Packaged in a tube and the cue was split so no sticking out top of tube. It screws together nicely, the cue is straight as can be. Nice chevrons on shaft. The splices are well made no Raghu edges and they line up nicely. Specs are exactly as described. I'll try to post some pics. I'm a 30 break player at the moment so am still looking for the ONE CUE. For £52.90 delivered for a hand made cue with real ebony I think it's an outstanding cue I'll post again on playability cheers
          Can you post pictures please mate, looking at ordering one

Comment

how many forum members out there have been buying and selling cues just to meet that one cue?!

Don't set yourself on that never-ending path.

Comment

I can't seem to upload photos maybe some help/advice on uploading. I get what you mean lbs good point. What I would suggest granger is take your time looking through the website photos and check the specs I found the woods photos showed a good likeness to what I received.

Comment

I can't seem to upload photos maybe some help/advice on uploading. I get what you mean lbs good point. What I would suggest granger is take your time looking through the website photos and check the specs I found the woods photos showed a good likeness to what I received.
                some tips on uploading images to TSF here:
                http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...015#post864015
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

woods cue pictures

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Comment

couple of pictures of my cue.it plays nicely i did replace the tip for an elk but thats a gimme usually.the cue hits nice and solid and is heavy so i almost let the weight of the cue do the gripping in my hand. very pleased with it will take a few weeks to get used to the extra weight but cant complain for price.

Comment

eye dominance

one problem im having is my eye dominance. i am right handed but am left eye dominant so i line up then have to close my right eye to aim the shot correctly. i had the same trouble when doing archery any tips from you more experienced players would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Comment

one problem im having is my eye dominance. i am right handed but am left eye dominant so i line up then have to close my right eye to aim the shot correctly. i had the same trouble when doing archery any tips from you more experienced players would be greatly appreciated thanks.
                        what level are you at now ie break wise?

Comment

Low I get regular 20s with a high of 30 low I know but I miss easy shots off the spots then pot long balls !

Comment

Low I get regular 20s with a high of 30 low I know but I miss easy shots off the spots then pot long balls !
                            dont get upset, but just forget all the eye dominence stuff and just play/practice

Comment

Thanks for that I only play once a week in the club and we play doubles I definitely need to get some table time on my own a few times a week.

Comment

doubles is counter-productive for getting better results on the table, try to get into singles and some solo practice; and remember to enjoy
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X