X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is really hand made no doubt now...haha

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

If you this you will notice is not in line the pattern of the shaft n the splice

This was also mention by this thread earlier

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

daft question i know but how does it play? after all its all about the looks

Comment

if that were my cue it wouldn't have made it out of the packaging let alone a trip down to the club

Comment

If it plays nice keep it but ask for a partial refund ?

Comment

The finishing is really not acceptable

Woods Cues
                Woods Cues
                Apologize for its finishing.Here with our apology again. We also feel regret it and we had try our best to make it. Usually the name plate engraving may not fits the surface of cue so completely
                Woods Cues
                Woods Cues
                Sincere apology to make your disappointment.But usually the name plate engraving may not fits the surface of cue so completely. We had try our best to make it.

Looks at the reply from woods cue

Comment

Originally Posted by sALVATO82 View Post
                  The finishing is really not acceptable

Woods Cues
                  Woods Cues
                  Apologize for its finishing.Here with our apology again. We also feel regret it and we had try our best to make it. Usually the name plate engraving may not fits the surface of cue so completely
                  Woods Cues
                  Woods Cues
                  Sincere apology to make your disappointment.But usually the name plate engraving may not fits the surface of cue so completely. We had try our best to make it.

Looks at the reply from woods cue
                  They said they try their best but if so you can notify the customer in advance on this issues

Comment

Originally Posted by sALVATO82 View Post
                    They said they try their best but if so you can notify the customer in advance on this issues
                    I am not sure if you have got the worst customer service from cue makers.

Their reply to me is they refund me the name plate $$$ to end this matter.

OMG what a joke...

So to all if ever wanna get a cue you know where not to look for even for the price you are paying

Comment

ffs all the gear but no idea

Comment

So they can make a cue but the incredibly hard portion of gluing a badge onto the butt is beyond them...

Comment

I would guess that they fit them by hand and if there wasn't enough vote under that bit.
                          It came off as they were taking it down and put filler in it to fill the gap.
                          It will not change how it plays and for what you paid, it's a small price to pay..
                          You would have got a better finish if you had gone today say, one of the English market but paid a lot more...
                          For that one you've always wanted...
                          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Thank you for the comments... again this is penny wise pound foolish

Comment

Hello,

I live in Belgium and I am going to order a Woods custom made cue. I gave very detailed info of what I want exactly.. Let's hope for the best !
                              After delivery I will post an update

Comment

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, I'm preparing to order a stock woods cue. Is order via their website is the best way? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X