Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West Cue?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1110027357...84.m1423.l2649

I have a cue which has the same badge, could it really be a Kevin Muncaster in disguise?

I can assure you that the seller is correct in his explanation of Kevin,s earlist rose plate. I still use the Golden Rose plate on some of my cues. F.

Comment

Sounds intresting Frank, does this mean that there is a possibility that my rose badged cue i brought 18ish years ago could have passed through Kevin's hands?

Comment

It's very likely Stuy. Did it come from me?. F.

Comment

Frank, do you have any Golden Rose Emblem cues in stock? Thanks Tariq

Comment

more than likely not if you bother to read when the post is from!

#spambotalert

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
              more than likely not if you bother to read when the post is from!

#spambotalert
              With 42 posts already, hardly likely it's spam !! lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                With 42 posts already, hardly likely it's spam !! lol
                dunno, you have 9 and half k nearly! :P :P :P

Comment

I would like to point out that this is a completely genuine enquiry the sender of which 'Tariq' has spoken with me on the phone and is calling next week for a coaching session and to try some cues. F.

Comment

To those accusing me of spam you clearly do not know Frank and his business and love of the sport....asking two years later is by no means odd. I have spoken to Frank several times a few years ago and as he has pointed out will be visiting him next week to have a lesson and see about said cue...outside of the cyber zone is a real world where people exist and talk to each other, I have no idea how my reply can be classed as spam and how that spam would benefit me? I like my spam between bread with ketchup and only heinz will suffice :-)

Comment

apologies, however, if you had spoke to him in the past why not do it by pm rather than rake up a post from years ago?

Comment

Originally Posted by franksandellsnooker View Post
                        I would like to point out that this is a completely genuine enquiry the sender of which 'Tariq' has spoken with me on the phone and is calling next week for a coaching session and to try some cues. F.
                        sorry I do'nt know you,, Do you have a Web site? so that I can take a look at your collection !!!
                        If you don't mind me asking this. thanks.

Comment

North West Cue?

yes he does and an amazing collection and paraphernalia
                          www.franksandellcuesport.co.uk
                          have always wanted to make an appointment to pop in if ever down that way
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How I conduct myself is none of your business, I saw a thread via a search and didn't bother to check the date and had spoke to him on the phone before his reply. Is there a rule that you cannot comment on prehistoric posts? Wow. I'll leave you lot to it if this is how it is on here.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              yes he does and an amazing collection and paraphernalia
                              www.franksandellcuesport.co.uk
                              have always wanted to make an appointment to pop in if ever down that way
                              Thanks Dean,,, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X