Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah that's a shame. I have been very old school when it comes to cues so the different designs are quite fascinating to me.

Comment

• I lucked into a great purchase. All the way back in the late 80's I paid the princely sum of $40 for a used ash cue with a wooden joint that turned out to be an Adam by Helmstetter. After playing with it for over 25 years, the shaft is still perfectly straight. Pictures to follow, but mainly, I have to say it's my most prized possession. Sadly, the ferrule had to be replaced, so it's a little too short and the tip (11mm) a little too big to be ideal for snooker but I keep a good dome on it and I make do. I have never played with another one that felt so good in my hands that wasn't priced at 10 or 20 times what I paid.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        yep saw that immediately - not different to me but a lovely part of a natural material and its features

I will try to find that picture from Rogibear (not Platt) of that massively figures mini-butt he did? now that is different

- ah poop his thread has lost all the wonderful photos due to the Photobucket restriction
        http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...sy-my-attempts
        I recommend imgur.com for pictures.

Comment

• You should get one made to the same spec. It's the decision I took recently and although it's not quite the same, more so where it's weighted not the actual weight but was the best decision I made.

Comment

• My other old cue.

Ive been meaning to post this cue on here for a while but it's been locked at my parents house. It's a joe Davies but I think it's quite a rare one compared to others and the 101 break was beaten soon after it was produced but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Hi every i have a HANDMADE WILL HUNT which was passed down to me by my dad about 12 years ago but i no longer play
              But i know nothing about the cue or how much its worth, can any1 help me

Comment

• I would say to post a pic but I don't know much on cue values.

Comment

• How do inpost a picture???

Comment

• I upload to tiny pic

Comment

• Incant find a way of uploading then poctures

Comment

• Rack/House Cue

There was in the 70 s or 80 s any cue maker that produces 1 piece ash house cues with black plain ebony or black colored rosewood butt. No name plate or any name on the cue or the shaft. I am looking for a cue like this. Any helps?

Comment

• Its a 3/4 joint cue with no extention, it a Will Hunt cue HANDMADE, first of its kind before orbourne came in to play.

Comment

• Any new pics to post on this thread quality looking cues on it as looking for something older to play pool with.

Comment

• I’ve got around 30 vintage cues for sale, some are decent play8ng cues, blackswan03@outlook.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                                Any new pics to post on this thread quality looking cues on it as looking for something older to play pool with.
                                Still got that old hand spliced burroughs & Watts maple with Bob Akers center joint ( why Bob, why ? ).

56.75" X 8.65mm, 32mm butt, light at 14.4oz, but 17" balance point. Only £60 delivered .

It's like a rat-rod of a cue. Plays nice, but never going to be stolen.

Comment

Working...
                                X