• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few more,the black arrow,,willie smith,,my scottish contingent,,

Comment

Jim, i hope one day visit your home and stole some of your cues.. Lol

Comment

You can have every cue stick in my house for twenty grand,finished or unfinished lol.

Comment

Looks good Kev
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            You can have every cue stick in my house for twenty grand,finished or unfinished lol.
            I understand you don't buy old cues for investment purposes,but i bet when you do finally sell up you wished you had 20 parris ultimates to sell

Comment

The Old Cue Thread

been to jims,he only collects decent cues

Comment

Was just counting my spare change to see if I had 20k lying around...
                nope.
                Ive had people send me emails saying give me a price for this, that, and t'other basically 7-8 of my rarest cues, I always send them a stupid number, never know someone might pay it one day! Even then I'd probably still tell them they're not for sale.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

my fred davis collection,,some of my stevenson collection,.

Comment

Comment

Nice Kev. When it comes to Mannocks, what sort of percentage are "patented" compared to "registered" ?

Comment

some crackers there kev. always been a fan of the cannon match cue. think its the burrwood and green veneer which fits perfect

Comment

Would not know percentage wise Bill...never seen a patented Mannock for sale on eBay nearly all have been registered versions

Comment

Thanks Matty, yeh it's a classic design mate

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                              Looks good Kev
                              Thanks buddy

Comment

What an excellent thread with some very nice eye candy in it. When receiving a cue I always clean them. From the looks (could be the lighting) of some of the pictures the cues have also been oiled, is this common practice? Also I don’t believe I have any unique cues, but for insurance reasons, I am wondering what the value of my collection would be? Any help in that department would greatly be appreciated. Here is my cue collection. In the last picture, the third from the right is a JP Ultimate in the waiting.
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X