Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Stu.

Wow, genius isn't it.

As comments have already stated though, this only works before you walk into the shot, as it's out of sight at address.

If they can get a bit of technology that imbues players with great hand eye coordination, feel, insight, competitive spirit, tenacity, time, money and patience, they'd make a fortune.

Any day now something will come along I'll bet.......hahaha.

Comment

So I could just stick a post it note to my cue and then I have a sight right cue?

Comment

Nice try but unfortunately this wont help if you are not pushing the cue thru straight on ur stroke.
        Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

A coach can simply use exercises already available to the using the baulk line -

The theory helps alignment - not sure what use it is if any on a cue - My advice

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
            If they can get a bit of technology that imbues players with great hand eye coordination, feel, insight, competitive spirit, tenacity, time, money and patience, they'd make a fortune.

Any day now something will come along I'll bet.......hahaha.
            Maybe clone ROS
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
              Here you go...

thanks. please can you explain how this relates to the shot , in the standing position are we trying to line the straight line behind the white to a straight in front of the white so both line up . a good explanation would be great , thanks

Comment

Sight Right Cues

Best let them explain for themselves...

http://youtu.be/5mbrOZ21Sf4
                On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I pick the wrong line but put my cue directly on it will this stop me missing even if I cue perfectly straight? I doubt it. If I pick the right line and put my cue on it and cue straight has this helped me? No ,because I have done it right anyway.if I pick the right line and the lines help me put the cue directly on it but I don't cue straight can this help? No.If I pick the right line but don't put my cue straight on it can this help? Possibly ,when you are standing behind the shot it may help you get your cue straight on the line, but as soon as you get Infront of the little lines that help has gone.
                  Is that a fair assessment of what it can do for you?
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Ditch the gimmicks, get on the table, your brain will work it out

Comment

Sight Right Cues

In all walks of life there will be people who will look for an external solution to solve something that challenges them. This is exactly this for those snooker loving folk who share that need.

There is a business behind this and this is a clear success for the business having licensed their 'technology' to become a feature of the largest cue manufacturer in the world.
                      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Right up there in my opinion

Comment

I dunno that noodle fan is alright, and the snowball maker lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            I dunno that noodle fan is alright, and the snowball maker lol
                            Have to admit, thinking about putting the head mounted toilet roll holder on my xmas list

Comment

Sight Right Cues

I think the snowball maker doesn't deserve to be on the list, great idea!
                              On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                                I think the snowball maker doesn't deserve to be on the list, great idea!
                                Let's replace it with the sight right cue

Comment

Working...
                                X