X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
    I agree with this statement however since Cliff is the Canadian rep for these cues if I run across him soon I'll ask him to (try and) explain the value of their cue aiming system.

Terry
    I was wondering how it works too, given the player cannot use it when down on the shot.

Leave a comment:

• Terry Davidson
    replied
    Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
    Yip just a gimmick in my opinion. How can a player possibly see these lines when down in the shot as the sight right system is in the butt section of the cue ? the only way that a player can possibly use this system is when using the rest then he is able to line up the sight right system...sorry but i just dont get this idea...
    I agree with this statement however since Cliff is the Canadian rep for these cues if I run across him soon I'll ask him to (try and) explain the value of their cue aiming system.

Terry

Leave a comment:

• warren132
    replied
    Yip just a gimmick in my opinion. How can a player possibly see these lines when down in the shot as the sight right system is in the butt section of the cue ? the only way that a player can possibly use this system is when using the rest then he is able to line up the sight right system...sorry but i just dont get this idea...

Leave a comment:

• cueboy777
    replied
    180 for entry level model.....

Leave a comment:

• thommo335
    replied
    Sight Right Cues

not exactly cheap either looking at Riley s website. ....

Leave a comment:

• cueboy777
    replied
    Need someone who has actually tested it to say that though...but you probably right!!

Leave a comment:

• itsnoteasy
    replied
    Originally Posted by sberry View Post
    its a salesmans trick to take money off of gullible players who haven't learned how to play yet and think they can buy themselves better
    I like this saying, gets it in a nutshell.

Leave a comment:

• sberry
    replied
    its a salesmans trick to take money off of gullible players who haven't learned how to play yet and think they can buy themselves better

Leave a comment:

• cueboy777
    replied
    I guess you cant just input more talent or there ability to play under pressure. However his results and general play have improved. Its seems more a practice cue to use to check alignment rather than an actual cue to play with.

Leave a comment:

• WHolmes
    replied
    I see this sightright technology as a bit of a gimmick and surely it would effect the play-ability of the cue itself.

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied
    Technology is pushing it a bit. Its supposedly a visual aid to lining up a shot and get you focussing on the object ball consistently in the correct way. However I am highly sceptical of these so called innovations to help a player play. At the end of the day Bingham was missing routine easy balls yesterday despite endorsing this so called wonder product, so not exactly fool proof is it!

Leave a comment:

• cueboy777
    started a topic Sight Right Cues

Sight Right Cues

Hi, Can anyone explain this technology to me and give opinions on this and its worth? i see there are riley cues with this available and ready to go...
Working...
X