Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue swap - Maximus Legend Plus 1 piece

Hi Guys,

I have a Maximus Legend Plus (Premium shaft) 1 piece cue and I am looking to swap it with something a bit lighter - around 17-18 oz.

Its a real beauty with a really nice shaft and a solid hitter. 58 / 9,5 mm / 19 oz. Costs 280 Pounds and is hardly used.

IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1500.jpg

Let me know if there are any one interested - pls PM me.

I would also be interested in a really nice 1 piece leather case.

Cheers
    Michael
    Denmark

what the balance point of this cue?

Comment

the join shaft in 14" or in 16"?

Comment

Doubt it's still available, OP Posted this in 2015
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Still a nice cue though, good choice ..... it’s what I play with

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
            Doubt it's still available, OP Posted this in 2015
            I did not ask to buy. I asked because I want to buy a cue with similar specs

Comment

Go on to the Greenbaize website , they have loads of the same cue with various specs . Its where I got mine from .

Comment

I've had a couple of Maximus 3/4 cues and both were jointed at 14 inches. As Starsky says, Greenbaize.com will have lots of similar cues with full specs listed.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                  I've had a couple of Maximus 3/4 cues and both were jointed at 14 inches. As Starsky says, Greenbaize.com will have lots of similar cues with full specs listed.
                  How did you like them Mark ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

How did you like them Mark ?
                    A lot. I only got rid of the first to get the second, and that was only because I didn't get on with ash so I went back to maple. Currently have a Maximus Legend Plus, and I doubt I'll ever buy another cue unless this one breaks. Looking forward to May and putting some more hours in with it, as the cue genuinely makes me enjoy playing more than any cue I've ever had. Was almost 100% on the 9 ball tables until I've got this cue, but can see myself getting back into snooker now I have a cue I like.
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

A lot. I only got rid of the first to get the second, and that was only because I didn't get on with ash so I went back to maple. Currently have a Maximus Legend Plus, and I doubt I'll ever buy another cue unless this one breaks. Looking forward to May and putting some more hours in with it, as the cue genuinely makes me enjoy playing more than any cue I've ever had. Was almost 100% on the 9 ball tables until I've got this cue, but can see myself getting back into snooker now I have a cue I like.
                      ​​​​​
                      That’s great you’ve found a cue you love . You’ve got to love your cue to love playing I reckon .
                      My one has been a slow burner for me tbh. It’s only after I got it tapered to what I used to play with ( 9.3mm) that I really felt at home with it .
                      Love the power it’s got and now has a bit more feel once I had the work done.

Comment

Working...
                      X