Made by Helmstetter Adam Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made by Helmstetter Adam Cue

Guys, looks like I'm going to have to part with some of my collection to fund other projects, and digging out a few cues I've come across a bit of an unknown quantity to me. I have an "Adam cues" 2 piece cue. It has what appears to be hand signed "made by Helmstetter" under the varnish on the butt. The butt is a single piece of a dark decorative hardwood with a white joint and the shaft is very very clear maple with a brass ferrule 10mm. I've done a bit of research, not found a lot, but mostly American pool cues. It certainly is very nice and looks like it's hardly seen a table. Any information, advice or thoughts welcome. Thanks.

Pictures paint a thousand words

Comment

Believe me I'm trying jrc. How can the maximum be 200kb!! Unless I'm doing something stupid?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shads147 View Post
        Believe me I'm trying jrc. How can the maximum be 200kb!! Unless I'm doing something stupid?
        It should reduce them to that size automatically.
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Dunno i always use IMG code from photobucket

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

I think they are there in a fashion!

Comment

Harrods case ehh lol

Comment

Yes it is ha!! It's a tan leather BCE one! Not really my kind of thing but hey ho.

Comment

Did you ever find out what it was worth? or how much didi you sell it for. I have similar

Comment

I once had an American Poo cue by Helmstetter. Very nice with some beautiful detailed work. I swapped it for a McDermott cue + cash which is a Collectable and worth more than the Helmstetter.

Like with anything, if you can find a Helmstetter collector then I'm sure you could demand a fair bit. Depending on the detail of work and of course when it was made you could be looking at anything from £300-£900. If it's a plain cue with no inlay work then I'd say between £50-150...

This is just a guestamate
                      "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                      National Snooker Expo
                      25-27 October 2019
                      http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Working...
                      X