No announcement yet.

Tom cues Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstly sorry about the first pic. Not meant for forum. Anyway. I had a look at Tom snooker cue shop and workshop. I also visited maximus having placed a large order with them. I must say that the gentleman I dealt with were very helpful. He made cues from machine spliced all way up to handmade. I had cues made for myself and will show them here as soon as I load them on my laptop. Firstly the cues I received were top notch. I can't complement the workmanship enough. Secondly I was gobsmacked by the prices. For example. The spatted tamarind splice cues were on sale at 120 and 150 pounds including delivery to UK. Mini butt included. Not my spec so I did not take them. They have very nice shafts. Oil finished. If anyone wants them contact him on Facebook. I had a laminated shaft cue made by him. 125 usd. Played my first game with it. Different feel but played beautifully. Will I do business with them again. Most definately. I will be posting pics of my cuesites from him. I will even stare prices cos they are unbelievablely cheap yet quality cues. I paid from 55 pounds a handmade plain ebony butt cue. Granted arrows were not great but the hit on cue was great. I paid 200 pounds for a 8 splice ebony with 4 snake woods splices cue. I selected my shaft and block of snake wood. 3 weeks completion time. Beautiful cue. Perfect splices. Never was happier. My first snake wood cue.

Comment

Sorry for being a div but how do you find them on Facebook, I've never been on it before.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        Firstly sorry about the first pic. Not meant for forum....
        Deleted it for you

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
        Sorry for being a div but how do you find them on Facebook, I've never been on it before.
        Try this link https://www.facebook.com/tomsnookercue.supphat?fref=ts

Comment

Thanks JRC , appreciated.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Thanks John

Much appreciated

regards

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
              They are sending me a sample cue to have a look at i will send you some pictures when i receive it but they do look very good
              Did you get that cue mate?

Comment

Tom cues Thailand

I did send me a message on Facebook and I'll send you some photos

Comment

unbelievable. another cuemaker from Thailand .
                  Well , just wait until a pro visit their shop, you gonna get 6 months waitingtime for this one as well . Just like maximus or Praram cues.

Comment

laminated shafts? what is it? high-tech prouducts or some thing?

Comment

Originally Posted by crazybeans View Post
                      laminated shafts? what is it? high-tech prouducts or some thing?
                      This might help:

http://www.examiner.com/article/cutt...lves-the-shaft
                      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Tom cues Thailand

that's not how they laminate these shafts

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          unbelievable. another cuemaker from Thailand .
                          Well , just wait until a pro visit their shop, you gonna get 6 months waitingtime for this one as well . Just like maximus or Praram cues.
                          I think you may have it wrong. They been in this biz a lot longer than most other people in thailand. Over 30 years. I bought their laminate cue as well and its a superb cue. Their cues in my honest opinion baht for bhat were as good if not better than maximus cues I bought at the same time.

Comment

the laminate cues they do, are they radial laminates (i.e. pie-slices, US pool cue type) or the longitudinal laminates so you get the impression of ash-like chevrons (i.e. Dave Coutts and others)?
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

longitudinal. very much like the Niche type laminates

Comment

Tom cues Thailand

radial don't work with snooker dims

Comment

Working...
                                X