No announcement yet.

My workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making the actual guitar neck and fret board is the real test ,if you want to make the whole thing .

Comment

• Winging it's way to china, thank you Ren Nan

http://
      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• what wood is that?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Like the flat on the mini butt.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
            Winging it's way to china, thank you Ren Nan

http://
            Cue looks nice Vmax, wood looks like a marblewood cue I have.
            Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
            Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
            Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              what wood is that?
              Marblewood
              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                Like the flat on the mini butt.
                It lines up exactly with the flat on the cue, I prefer this to no flat as I use the flat with my rest grip and think that maybe others would like it too.

Comment

It lines up exactly with the flat on the cue, I prefer this to no flat as I use the flat with my rest grip and think that maybe others would like it too.
                  If you made a batch of these up in different woods they would sell like hot cakes I reckon.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

If you made a batch of these up in different woods they would sell like hot cakes I reckon.
                    To many different joints to do that imo.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      To many different joints to do that imo.
                      Bloody kill joy!
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Bloody kill joy!
                        It's what I do best
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

To be fair you'd need the butt of the cue to attach the mini butt to it to before cutting the flat on the mini butt to make it match the one on the cue butt, otherwise it could end up anywhere.

Comment

• Forum members in the UK, Jays Yorkshire Workshop BBC2 wednesday night at 9.pm, one of the teams will be making a cue and case, should be interesting.

Comment

Forum members in the UK, Jays Yorkshire Workshop BBC2 wednesday night at 9.pm, one of the teams will be making a cue and case, should be interesting.
                              Cheers Steve, I'll take a look at that.

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Forum members in the UK, Jays Yorkshire Workshop BBC2 wednesday night at 9.pm, one of the teams will be making a cue and case, should be interesting.
                                I have a series link for this programme but thanks for the heads-up
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X