• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any damage to the cases?

Comment

Do the hinges work properly?

Comment

This should be my 10th post now, so my offer would be £75 for the black/red or £100 for the brown, based on the images and the condition that I think I can see.

PM me if you are interested in selling

Comment

At that prices no thank you.
          Good luck in your search.

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
            This should be my 10th post now, so my offer would be £75 for the black/red or £100 for the brown, based on the images and the condition that I think I can see.

PM me if you are interested in selling
            Lol did you really offer so little on those cases ? i guess you don't know what they are

Comment

Lol, to be honest they were advertised a long while ago and they look well used. I have heard and seen great things about them, but I'm in no rush to buy one. A cheeky offer occasionally gets rewarded ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                Lol, to be honest they were advertised a long while ago and they look well used. I have heard and seen great things about them, but I'm in no rush to buy one. A cheeky offer occasionally gets rewarded ;-)
                Don't blame you for making an offer, it would be good if the seller indicated a price that they would be looking for. I am very surprised that this thread is still active when it is clearly breaking forum rules.

Comment

Exactly - it's a bit furstrating if I'm asked to make an offer when I have no real indication of the damage or wear on the case, and I have no guidance on the price he is seeking. When I googled the cases, I found 2012 prices around £200 mark so I offered half this for the better looking one and less for the very used one. I realise the cases are worth more now brand new, but these aren't new, so I can only make a cheeky offer :-)

Comment

Thank you JRC 750

Comment

• I'll go £350 for both cases

Comment

• No thank you

Comment

• Originally Posted by Davebarker1978 View Post
                          Don't blame you for making an offer, it would be good if the seller indicated a price that they would be looking for. I am very surprised that this thread is still active when it is clearly breaking forum rules.
                          Fair point Dave. Moderators should really impose the rules fairly and consistently. Annoys me when people like Andrew Watt gets his PM facility taken away but the current "seller" carries on offering things for sale for months and months without any action.

Comment

• Rules have never been applied - why now?
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Old cue collector --
                            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Somes for sale at the moment.

Comment

• Glover olde ash looks nice. Best price on it?
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X