Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I am confused . How has this guy managed to get people to send him money via Paypal ?

I've not seen anyone on here ask anyone to send him money .
    That Big AD pm me and claimed that he is a closed friend of TW, asked for my email, one day later that fake TW contacted me. He said the cue is ready just because he lost my contact so couldn't send me. After the payment settled he cancelled the email address and I realised I got cheated.

I know it's all my stupidity, but I have no method to reach TW, my friends told me someone may help here so have a try...and finally...sigh...

Comment

• I am sorry about that , there are some real scum out there unfortunately . Can you please send me the fake email address . How did you send him the money ? Via Paypal to the fake address ?

Cheers

Neil
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        I am sorry about that , there are some real scum out there unfortunately . Can you please send me the fake email address . How did you send him the money ? Via Paypal to the fake address ?

Cheers

Neil
        This is the email trevorwhitecueswales@gmail.com .

I got the same email and pte msg from Big AD. but when i saw the email address and the way he conducted himself, i got suspicious.

Comment

• thats so sad. damn man. thats how people exploit poor comms to be honest. the only person id trust going through as a middle man is adr147

Comment

• Can he not be traced somehow through the forum signing up procedure?

Comment

• We know his location is Newport , so with his email it will be connected to his PayPal . Hopefully speak to ADR to see how we can trace him .

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have filed a report to police about the fraud by Big AD/Captain Peacock. I provide them all our conversations in email and TSF, and all PayPal records. I'm in Hong Kong and I know it's very difficult to pull out a cheater from overseas, so if you have any information to help us tracing that guy, please feel free to PM me. Thank you very much.

Comment

• Pm sent to you Towkay

Comment

• Is this the real Trevor White?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derrick Duval View Post
                      Is this the real Trevor White?
                      Trevs1 is the real one yes

Comment

• Wow the cheek of it. I bought a cue from Thailand once never had the cue luckily paid by credit card so managed to get refund. That a possible way to maybe get some money back my experience of PayPal is they are basically rubbish and unhelpful

Comment

• Sorry to bring an old thread up. Made more sense than starting a new one.

12 months ago I made an order with Trevor via the virgin email address. All went great seemed a nice guy. He suggested a 10-12 month wait.

12 months on I haven't had a reply to my. Email I have sent, to be expected. He is a very popular busy man.

I'm just wondering if I can expect a wait closer to two years?

If that's the case, there's a couple of Trevor cues on the market that I might put my money on in the meantime.

But it all depends on how much longer my order will be.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Derrick Duval View Post
                            Wow the cheek of it. I bought a cue from Thailand once never had the cue luckily paid by credit card so managed to get refund. That a possible way to maybe get some money back my experience of PayPal is they are basically rubbish and unhelpful
                            Bought a cue from Thailand a few months ago from VR cues , transaction done through VR cues Facebook page . Was waiting about 4 1/2 months only . Cue really exceeded my expectations and ended my search for any more cue hunting . Guy had excellent English and took a 15% deposit first . Cue was made exactly to my specs. Maximus and Ton Praram don't deal with individual customers , their only outlet is Greenbaize

Comment

• He is not the best at answering , I have sent him an email about re-finishing my cue . But yet to hear anything .

You won't be disappointed when the cue does eventually arrive .

Comment

• Ohh, I have the same problems. I don’t even want to remember this nightmare. I'm just going to buy a new cue like Rage Heavy Hitter or Pure X Billiard Pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X