Vr cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vr cues

I don't know if this has been asked in this forum . I could'nt find any info .

Does anyone have experience with this cue maker ? anyone dealed with him?

any info will be appreciated.

https://nl-nl.facebook.com/VR.cues.snooker/

None. But blimey those cues look really bloody good. Aesthetically

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
      None. But blimey those cues look really bloody good. Aesthetically
      TBH, My cousin wanted to place his order. He also got a quote.
      I told him to wait until I get some info.
      This is all i could find on internet.

http://www.routeandgo.net/place/1137...-cues-thailand

Yeah agreed , his work looks excellent.

Comment

In Thailand they are legendary. I have spoken to many people in Thailand about their cues and for the money you cant get better. They are pricey though and have been around a while. Their shafts are the best I ever seen. That includes any UK, Thai, Chinese cuemaker.

Comment

Sometimes things looks beautiful but may be not feel,,I've seen their photos and can see extreme use of Lacquer obviously looks extremely Good...may be they are great but It will be hit and trial because there are no certain reviews available of them so I'll prefer Maximus, Ton Praram or even Phoenix over these...because they are well reviewed and reputed names with better price

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
            Sometimes things looks beautiful but may be not feel,,I've seen their photos and can see extreme use of Lacquer obviously looks extremely Good...may be they are great but It will be hit and trial because there are no certain reviews available of them so I'll prefer Maximus, Ton Praram or even Phoenix over these...because they are well reviewed and reputed names with better price
            I agree with this. As we know some top pros are using Maximus, Ton Praram and phoenix yet I know of no pros using VR cues, that is the first sign that they may not be as good as they look. As others have stated they look fantastic cues and have some of the nicest grained shafts I've ever seen but is it a case of looks over performance!

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
              In Thailand they are legendary. I have spoken to many people in Thailand about their cues and for the money you cant get better. They are pricey though and have been around a while. Their shafts are the best I ever seen. That includes any UK, Thai, Chinese cuemaker.
              Thanks for info .

They are indeed very famous in Thailand. According to Thai players ( few of them we sent a pm ) , he is the best cue maker. especially in terms of quality .
              Hence these prices ? who knows .
              It does surprise me though , why no one in UK dealed with him ?
              Could be bcuz he's already make enough money and he does'nt need it . His order book is full.

Comment

Originally Posted by Muneebsarwar View Post
                Maximus does the same ( useing Lacquer ). But, You can always request to finish the cue with oil. They have no problem with that .
                It's the same with this cue maker .
                He has diff ranges just like praram and others .
                Can'nt compare them with Maximus and praram though . I've never dealed with him .

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                  I agree with this. As we know some top pros are using Maximus, Ton Praram and phoenix yet I know of no pros using VR cues, that is the first sign that they may not be as good as they look. As others have stated they look fantastic cues and have some of the nicest grained shafts I've ever seen but is it a case of looks over performance!
                  Cheers for replay.

Yeah , that's the problem . tbh, it's very strange .
                  Would be nice to find someone in UK who has dealed with them . This could be cuz he is unknown in Uk though .
                  He has many orders in Thailand.
                  Yesterday I saw some pictures. From pics i would say one of the best shafts (maple and ash), I've seen so far.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    Thanks for info .

They are indeed very famous in Thailand. According to Thai players ( few of them we sent a pm ) , he is the best cue maker. especially in terms of quality .
                    Hence these prices ? who knows .
                    It does surprise me though , why no one in UK dealed with him ?
                    Could be bcuz he's already make enough money and he does'nt need it . His order book is full.
                    His problem in past has been language barrier. Orders being filled by thai orders. They been around before master cue and omin in fact

Comment

Hello from Thailand!

I am a happy customer of VR cues. Just knew about this brand late last year and was previously buying Omin, Maximus and Ton Praram 3 cues (all Ultimate series), so I wanted to have a go with VR cues given the reasonable price being half as cheap. So i ordered a custom made one (V Spec series - THB 8,000) for my friend as a present as shown in this link:

https://www.facebook.com/VR.cues.sno...type=3&theater

We were both happy with the quality and price so I recently ordered one for myself (an Ultimate series - THB14,000) and just got it last Saturday and I am so happy with it. https://www.facebook.com/VR.cues.sno...type=3&theater

I think the quality is quite comparable with the big names but its much cheaper.

Nook (name of the owner who runs this cue making business with his dad) is an extremely helpful and nice guy - he works and makes cues with his staff in the factory as well - this is him - he is still quite young.

https://www.facebook.com/VR.cues.sno...3883378353276/

He told me that they being making cues for over 30 years, and Ding and Ding's coach has also visited his factory and bought 2 cues. Ding's coach is still buying cues from him for further resale.

So this is is a brief update on this Thread. Hope you enjoy the read.

Comment

thanks for the review, the cues do look nice, hope your new one is a keeper
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          thanks for the review, the cues do look nice, hope your new one is a keeper
                          Thank you - I hope so too

Comment

their cues are the best money can buy

Comment

I never heard of them but they look superb.

Comment

Working...
                              X