• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes nice looking cues
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

waiting for this to arrive from VR just over 5 weeks after I ordered it I received these pictures of the finished cue
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Looks a nice cue :snooker:
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post
          waiting for this to arrive from VR just over 5 weeks after I ordered it I received these pictures of the finished cue
          Nice classic . What sort of money ? Do they have a website ?
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

Nice classic . What sort of money ? Do they have a website ?
            Neil I bought it from their facebook page . The guy has very good English , they have posted more pictures of this cue about 12 hrs ago on their Facebook page , somebody asked how much and they said its sold and going to Europe ( me !) . they quoted 10000 Thai Baht to the Thai query guy for such a cue but I was charged 12000 Thai Baht for it. I was not aware of VR cues until a member here posted a picture of an exotic spliced cue from VR in "Post a Picture of your Cue " and he told me you can order through their Facebook page and pay thru Paypal. I asked the guy in VR facebook to declare a very low value ( so I won't pay import tax and he agreed ) I am in Ireland . I believe the member here from UK told me he didn't pay import tax . Overall the cue cost me 12000 TBH plus 2500 shipping. I will post a few pics of it when/if it arrives and my impression of how it feels to play with

Comment

heres the link https://www.facebook.com/VR.cues.snooker/

Comment

Looks like a fine piece, looking forward to your review and pics

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Neil I bought it from their facebook page . The guy has very good English , they have posted more pictures of this cue about 12 hrs ago on their Facebook page , somebody asked how much and they said its sold and going to Europe ( me !) . they quoted 10000 Thai Baht to the Thai query guy for such a cue but I was charged 12000 Thai Baht for it. I was not aware of VR cues until a member here posted a picture of an exotic spliced cue from VR in "Post a Picture of your Cue " and he told me you can order through their Facebook page and pay thru Paypal. I asked the guy in VR facebook to declare a very low value ( so I won't pay import tax and he agreed ) I am in Ireland . I believe the member here from UK told me he didn't pay import tax . Overall the cue cost me 12000 TBH plus 2500 shipping. I will post a few pics of it when/if it arrives and my impression of how it feels to play with
                  i am interested in vr cue, can u pls share your comment over your cue? thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by stardust2011 View Post

i am interested in vr cue, can u pls share your comment over your cue? thanks
                    In another thread (see https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...899#post990899) he said he was extremely happy with it.

Comment

Stardust remember one man's meat is another man's poison when it comes to cues , personally the VR gets better and better . The more I use it the more I like it

Comment

These look nice for the price. I wonder how they compare to other thai brands like maximus etc

I have a Maximus Legend Plus. Tempted to get one to add to collection. Do they deal with customer direct? Unlike the other big thai brands?
                        Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post
                          These look nice for the price. I wonder how they compare to other thai brands like maximus etc

I have a Maximus Legend Plus. Tempted to get one to add to collection. Do they deal with customer direct? Unlike the other big thai brands?
                          Yes they do via Facebook , the guy who chats has very good English .

Comment

Wuttipong Kayankid

Comment

วีอาร์คิว vr cues Thailand is the Facebook address for VR cues , its here you chat and order

Comment

Cheers guys. Will message them

My maxiums is a 3/4 front wedge design so a 1 piece plain ebony would be nice in the collection
                                Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Working...
                                X