Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

j6 cues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Need J to be less busy , got a couple of cues that i want him to re-finish .
    Neil

    Comment


    • #17
      Stunning cue J.
      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

      Comment


      • #18
        Nice looking cue Jason!

        Comment


        • #19
          Was in the club today, thrashing balls around and Rob Sim came over he was saying he hadn't played snooker for over eight months( this is a man who's had five competitive 147s, absolutely brilliant player) and had retired from snooker,as I was picking the balls out, after doing the line up ,he was looking at my cue that Jason made, " that's feels really nice who made that?" He said ,so I told him and said have a go , so I set the line up and he was laughing and saying he would be glad to just get a red, well he started playing and he absolutely loved the cue, every shot he had something nice to say about it, loved the hit ,loved the balance, just loved it and told me I had got the bargain of the century, in the end he went in off into the middle off the second last red, which isn't bad for not playing for eight months and then using someone else's cue! To me that was very high praise for Jason's cues, coming from a player of his standard. A right feather in your cap, for the work you do Jason.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            bubinga wenge ebony 58/9.4/28.5/17bp/17oz


            That is just about the nicest combination of woods i have ever seen. Not being into overly elaborate butt designs this could have been made just for me. Very elegant!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally Posted by Alex Gara View Post
              That is just about the nicest combination of woods i have ever seen. Not being into overly elaborate butt designs this could have been made just for me. Very elegant!
              Seconded. Swapping them round, or just Wenge would be good too.

              Comment


              • #22
                some really good feedback above fellas much appreciated..

                been a while but i managed to get this latest cue on the table and it was very enjoyable. the shaft had very tough tight interlocking grains while working and seemed to complement the resonance on striking the white.


                cue review


                https://youtu.be/mKErOlx33Yk



                Comment


                • #23
                  Looks nice 'J.'

                  It's interesting seeing ebony on top of another exotic, quite like it.

                  Great cueing again (although I did notice the foul on the 2nd red haha).
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                    Looks nice 'J.'

                    It's interesting seeing ebony on top of another exotic, quite like it.

                    Great cueing again (although I did notice the foul on the 2nd red haha).
                    But did you see the little people pulling the balls into the pocket with pieces of string?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I've let it go before but violation of the man code = Flip Flops

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
                        I've let it go before but violation of the man code = Flip Flops
                        I didn't look, but legs waxed?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                          I didn't look, but legs waxed?
                          Hard to say but when its flip flop wrong then everything else follows suit

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
                            Hard to say but when its flip flop wrong then everything else follows suit
                            Worse with socks though

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                              But did you see the little people pulling the balls into the pocket with pieces of string?
                              That's where I'm going wrong then!
                              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                                That's where I'm going wrong then!
                                Same here: maybe the flip flops are relevant?

                                As above: probably the best Butt that I have seen, and I fancy trying out the look of the shaft, as opposed to the conventional look.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X