Maximus Ultimate Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    I dealt with em directly and I am telling you how it is. Look carefully at the plus models and there is no thai woods spliced on them
    That is correct about the different wood used. But, when I contacted them they said the Plus cues also have the upgraded shaft that you get with the 'premium' range, rather than the 'standard' shaft.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
      That is correct about the different wood used. But, when I contacted them they said the Plus cues also have the upgraded shaft that you get with the 'premium' range, rather than the 'standard' shaft.
      not from what I seen

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
        not from what I seen
        All the ones currently listed on greenbaize, about a dozen, are also listed as having the Premium shaft.
        Last edited by Mark187187; 16 May 2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
          The Legend has a standard ash or maple shaft and the Legend Plus has a premium ash or maple shaft

Maximus has 3 levels for the shafts standard, premium and ultimate.
          THANKS ! for your reply "GREAT"

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post

The Legend has a standard ash or maple shaft and the Legend Plus has a premium ash or maple shaft

Maximus has 3 levels for the shafts standard, premium and ultimate.
            I play with a Maximus Legend Plus. Lovely cue. My friend has a Maximus Ultimate with a very similar spec to mine and they feel identical to play with.

Mine has an Ebony butt with a Ovangkol front wedge and a thick maple veneer. They chevrons are equally spaced down the shaft.

I would recommend a Maximus all day long. Another friend has a Parris and I prefer the Maximus
            Last edited by sk1nnym0nkey; 26 June 2019, 03:04 PM.
            Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

I have just purchased a Maximus Premium from Craftsman Cues based partly on the thread, and am over the moon with it
              many thanks

Comment

I had a maximus ultimate made for me in Thailand. The fella who made Alan McManus's cue also made mine. It was pretty cheap compared to green baize and craftsmen cues. You get the extensions and a hard leather case all thrown in. My cue has 4 splices of snake wood around the butt and 4 splices of ebony further up the shaft, all made to my speck in 6 weeks for 400 quid. And i must say what a cue ive played with a JP cue which was double the price and no where as good

Comment

I had a maximus ultimate made for me in Thailand. The fella who made Alan McManus's cue also made mine. It was pretty cheap compared to green baize and craftsmen cues. You get the extensions and a hard leather case all thrown in. My cue has 4 splices of snake wood around the butt and 4 splices of ebony further up the shaft, all made to my speck in 6 weeks for 400 quid. And i must say what a cue ive played with a JP cue which was double the price and no where as good. Highly recommend

Comment

Working...
                  X