Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sabetta&gusmeroli custom cues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
    Indeed, very nice, if i hadn't just bought a new cue just 12 days ago...

    All are 1 piece cues right?
    How expensive would that 050 go for? 500?
    Yeah this 2 are one piece, but obviously i make also 3/4 or 2 piece
    A cue like the #050 is around 500€

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      congratulations on your new baby
      look forward to reading your review and looking at the baby-photos
      Hi DeanH Is my new born baby handsome

      Comment


      • #48
        Stunning looking cues you are turning out
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

        Comment


        • #49
          Good luck with the sales Sabelt, i hope you become very successfull with the cues.
          We all know Italians are really craftsman in wood works, i mean, Geppetto made pinokkio and he became a real boy

          Comment


          • #50
            Sabetta&gusmeroli custom cues


            proud dad!

            Looks very nice hope it does not keep you up too many nights
            Up the TSF!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

              proud dad!

              Looks very nice hope it does not keep you up too many nights
              Don't cry baby ,dad love you♥️

              Comment


              • #52
                Hi Sabetta, any chance you'd take orders with white badges?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                  Hi Sabetta, any chance you'd take orders with white badges?
                  Hi mate, Please write me at sabettagusmeroli@gmail.com, I can make a custom badge for you

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                    Good luck with the sales Sabelt, i hope you become very successfull with the cues.
                    We all know Italians are really craftsman in wood works, i mean, Geppetto made pinokkio and he became a real boy




                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
                      thank you the photo will come later because I don't know how to do.I ask Sabetta help me. He is so kind to answer all my questions, very helpful
                      1. Take the picture
                      2. Goto tinypic.com website
                      3. Chose for 'upload', then 'browse' and click 'Upload'
                      4. When it's finished you'll get several link codes, copy the one that starts with '[IMG]' and ends with '[/IMG]' and use that directly in a message here.

                      It's that simple

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Superb finish on the cues. Good luck.
                        Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally Posted by Delphiwizard View Post
                          Good luck with the sales Sabelt, i hope you become very successfull with the cues.
                          We all know Italians are really craftsman in wood works, i mean, Geppetto made pinokkio and he became a real boy
                          When you need an extension, do you tell the cue a lie?
                          Up the TSF!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            When you need an extension, do you tell the cue a lie?
                            I will in a silly mood when i wrote that, it happends about 24 times a day and usually lasts about an hour...

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally Posted by aucott80 View Post
                              Would love to see a review if a tsf member gets one
                              I think it might be time I made that happen!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                I think it might be time I made that happen!
                                Did you order 1 Andrew
                                Current playing cue Trevor White
                                3/4 ash cue

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X