Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post

he did have a 3 quarter at one time

Had a few three quarters, he had the modified burwat that was eventually jointed through the splices, he also had a parris ultimate that was joined just above the splices, that was the one he gave away to some kid in the audience who then tried to sell it on ebay for around a million. :biggrin-new:

Comment

Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
      At pro level it must be about the feel. At amateur level, people copy the pros, plus people tend to have bigger cars nowadays, so no issue with travelling with a 1 piece either.
      except you cant get a full size case n cue in the boot... thats the main reason I bought a 3/4 case to replace my full length one.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post

Had a few three quarters, he had the modified burwat that was eventually jointed through the splices, he also had a parris ultimate that was joined just above the splices, that was the one he gave away to some kid in the audience who then tried to sell it on ebay for around a million. :biggrin-new:
        doubt it was the kid trying to sell that... probably the dad

Comment

I went one piece as my two previous 3/4 cues had issues with the joints 'breaking'. Simple solution was to get a cue without a joint.
          I actually think the feel is improved but it may just be that the cue is of good quality (James Butters best £160 ever spent)
          "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post

doubt it was the kid trying to sell that... probably the dad
            I believe it was oldgit on this forum who bought it off him, it was the kid selling it. Think he got around 2k for it in the end.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post

I believe it was oldgit on this forum who bought it off him, it was the kid selling it. Think he got around 2k for it in the end.
              Correct!! I paid him £3300 and as he was just about to start University it helped him a lot. I met Ronnie O’Sullivan last December and told him the story and he laughed and said ‘Great story Mike’.
              'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Working...
              X