This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
    nice cue plate logo....iszz a metal plate?...have u try play before.....
    yes,it is metal plate(golden color).I have one piece B&W Regis(last year ordered) and it is very stuff.For my new one,it is stuff to medium stuff.Nice cue!
    Last edited by ah kin; 14 September 2009, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Just got my new Trevor cue -->

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...=11689&page=32

Comment

• That is a beautiful-looking cue, eha. I'm not ordinarily a fan of Thuya Burr, but I like this one.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• These are...well.....kind of my cues....they are what im working on at the minute...

sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Those look interesting, Dan. I think I recognise the snakewood over tulipwood spliced cue, am I right? It looks just like the piece Trev did for you on a cue. What wood is that in the last pic, on the ebony 3/4 butt? I've never seen that before, it's really nice-looking. The grain pattern is fantastic.

By the way, the 1 piece with the most chevrons on any cue in the world; I hate to tell you this on a public forum, but you've put the ferrule on the wrong end of the cue, mate! Where did you get such a wide tip from, though?!
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
              By the way, the 1 piece with the most chevrons on any cue in the world; I hate to tell you this on a public forum, but you've put the ferrule on the wrong end of the cue, mate! Where did you get such a wide tip from, though?!
              lol very good Keith...horrid ash isn't it! Chap came to me and with one of those cue craft 1 piece all ash cues and asked for it to be spliced.

Well that 3/4 butt has changed. Yesterday morning it was like that it now looks like this...

...which i like alot. Please note the ebony is lighter as it has not been through final finish.

But! You have to guess the wood. It looks like this...

sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Camphor burl??

Comment

• 10pts to Keith. You win a holiday to Comines!
                  sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                    10pts to Keith. You win a holiday to Comines!
                    ROFL!! Thanks mate, that made me laugh! Will you pay for the transport?!

Comment

• Hi Keith,
                      It is good to meet you here after a long time of silence...

Dan, that butt looks great with those two thin veneers and a camphor burl.
                      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

ROFL!! Thanks mate, that made me laugh! Will you pay for the transport?!
                        Ill even provide the transport......ill bring ya a wheelchair and ill push
                        sigpic <---New Website

Comment

• Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                          Hi Keith,
                          It is good to meet you here after a long time of silence...

Dan, that butt looks great with those two thin veneers and a camphor burl.
                          Hi Christian,
                          Thanks, it's nice to be back.

Personally, I preferred the first version of that cue with the 2 camphor burl splices over thin veneers; I like it with the ebony too, but I preferred #1.

Comment

• Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                            Ill even provide the transport......ill bring ya a wheelchair and ill push
                            Thanks, pal. It's nice to have someone to be able to lean on - literally!

Comment

Hi Christian,
                              Thanks, it's nice to be back.

Personally, I preferred the first version of that cue with the 2 camphor burl splices over thin veneers; I like it with the ebony too, but I preferred #1.
                              lmao! i told him not to waste his time changing it. tit!
                              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                                lmao! i told him not to waste his time changing it. tit!
                                I see we're in agreement about the looks of a cue for the 1st time, eh, Mike?! Maybe because it's not cocobolo or thuya burr ...

Comment

Working...
                                X