Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice Les. Did he use a stainless steel rivit / stud for the straps on the case top ?

When you say it's hard to polish, have you got a wheel and polishing compound, or just hand polish ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I have a buffing wheel on a bench grinder and compound but stainless in the raw state takes some work to get a mirror finish. Unlike brass which is soft in comparison.
      Stainless is a pain to work with in this one set i used 6 drill bits

Comment

• I must admit, Graham does make nice cases.

Comment

• not the best pictures. i think this is how u upload them. but i got this cue about a week or so ago

Comment

• New cue arrived today and managed to get 2 hours play with it. Very happy with it, the quality of craftsmanship is fantastic.

Here are some pics

FB_IMG_1423169497685.jpg
            FB_IMG_1423169505371.jpg
            FB_IMG_1423169511288.jpg
            FB_IMG_1423169516385.jpg
            FB_IMG_1423169522345.jpg

Hopefully I have uploaded them right

Comment

• That's a good looking cue

Comment

• Thanks, it was £475 all in £160 of that was shipping. From placing the order to arrival the process only took 6 weeks. From the hour or so i have had with it, it seems to be ideal for me as i found my last cue a tad light and a touch to long as well.

Very happy with the quality.

Comment

• Wow, expensive shipping tho ?

Comment

• Yeah it is, I live in Guernsey, at least there is no VAT charge as we dont pay it over here. Certainly still a cheaper option than buying from the UK, I didnt have to put up with the crazy waiting times either. These reasons alone make it worth the shipping cost in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
                      Thanks, it was £475 all in £160 of that was shipping. From placing the order to arrival the process only took 6 weeks. From the hour or so i have had with it, it seems to be ideal for me as i found my last cue a tad light and a touch to long as well.

Very happy with the quality.
                      Sent with UPS ?? !! great looking cue btw,,, Ton is a top cue maker !!

Comment

• Yes it was UPS, its the only service they offer for items coming to Guernsey.

Comment

• cheers !! Is the best!! fast and safe!!,I Always ask Jack to send me with UPS!! enjoy your game!!

Comment

• Thanks, already looking forward to playing tomorrow evening.

Comment

• Hi to all, I have been away from the forum for sometime, its good to be back. Quite a lot have happened regarding my collection since my last post. I have attached a couple of pictures of some of my cues. Hope you like them.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Great collection of cases. Where in oz are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X