• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    posted on behalf of " just want a ton! - JPU

What a cue!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
      Please Trev, go easy on the admiration, you're making me blush.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it's difficult not to express admiration.

You are clearly the Oracle of knowledge and an asset to the forum and all things snooker.

Ha.

Comment

What a cue!

Hahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
          I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it's difficult not to express admiration.

You are clearly the Oracle of knowledge and an asset to the forum and all things snooker.

Ha.
          Maybe folk should let the chap and his cue pics have their moment, it's not everyday an Ultimate turns up. No need to rain on his parade guys.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            posted on behalf of " just want a ton! - JPU

Not what I would have designed in cue maker but hey, it's a stunner. I hope it plays really well for you. Respect.

Comment

Maybe folk should let the chap and his cue pics have their moment, it's not everyday an Ultimate turns up. No need to rain on his parade guys.

No rain here at all, just sunshine.

Comment

• MB, is there any chance you can post a few images of "said" cue up please.? I can't see it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                  MB, is there any chance you can post a few images of "said" cue up please.? I can't see it.
                  In fact, can you post it up a few times, just to be sure it gets posted up so I can see it.

Go on, post it up a couple more eh. Please.?

Comment

• Pretty please, with cherries on top.

Comment

• Anyhoo, I'm bored now so I'm off

See ya.

Comment

• Sorry but I do not like the look of the cue.
                        Im sure its a great cue, a great player but looks like something made of playdough to me!!!

Comment

• @ just want a ton,,,, good looking ash on that cue !! i hope the cue suits your game and you enjoy of playing the game with that cue !!
                          mind me asking what re the spcs ?? i just saw the photo , No spcs !! maybe i missed it ,,,,

Comment

• Incredible amount of contrast on the thread regarding the cue! Some dislike, some praise. For me it was about creating a cue unique to me, an individual cue, something I liked.
                            I've played for years now, obviously with a cheaper cues to start with then started to "mess" around with other Cues. I bought a craftsman cue when I first laid out a bit of serious cash, £300 Inc extensions and Case.
                            I moved on a couple of years later to a Parris Regency Cue, the quality of finish was completely different, it felt like a totally different tool. As soon as I began playing with it, I felt my game change. I used to take both Cues, play a frame with one cue, then play a frame with the other, just so I could physically feel the difference and make sure I wasn't imagining it!!
                            The Ultimate again feels different, with someone of my standard, it's not going to be a massive game changer, practice is the only thing that's going to move things further forward now, but having confidence in the cue is also a massive boost to anyone's game.
                            I've tried, 1 piece, 3/4, single splice, multiple splice, of some very nice cue manufacturers. They all felt nice in my hands, but I wanted my "own".
                            So be it praise, or negative comments towards the cue, it matters not, as it wasn't about pleasing anyone but myself.
                            I designed it, I like it, it feels great to me, it's time to go beat my highest break!
                            Ramon, the spec is 58" 3/4 cue, 20oz weight, 9.5mm tip.

Comment

Joints and glue aren't my first choice but angel ash may overcome those problems. And cut, planed and glued by Parris is different to glued by any other cue maker. This is Parris we're talking about, ultimate craftsmanship!
                              Biggest load of crap north of the equator. U seriiously need a head check dude. We all know you have a JP shrine at home where you offer worship but I have seen countless many cues in the flesh that can put this cue to shame. Alaso you are a HYPOCRIT of note. One momemnt you say any cue made with glue and joints is crap and clunk and next moment you go praising a cue with many glue interfaces and joints JUST COS its made by JP. Whether JP is the premier cue maker or not you constantly rub the nose of other cuemakers here on the forum, many of whom are considered to make superior cues to JP. And tell the atheists about angel ash. I am sure they need a new joke.

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

he is seriously becoming a right royal pain,not just a pain but a clueless pain

Comment

Working...
                                X