This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning set, really really classy.
    Well done Michael, you got me jealous!!!

Comment

• Hi, guys. First time posting here. I don't play snooker at the moment (never have done, interestingly enough), but I watch a hell of a lot of it on TV and on YouTube. I currently play blackball pool as a hobby, although I would love to give snooker a shot in the near future.

Anyway, here's my cue. Got it a few weeks ago on Amazon:

• Cuesoul 58" 3/4 (rosewood and maple butt; ash shaft)
      • 6" rosewood butt extension
      • Elkmaster tip
      Dublin, Ireland • English pool (WPA)
      PLAYING CUE (MAIN): Custom Jason Owen - #1384 (one-piece • 57" • 8.4mm • 17oz)
      PLAYING CUE (BACKUP): Custom Peradon (one-piece • 57" • 8.7mm • 17.5oz)
      BREAK CUE: Custom Jason Owen (one-piece • 58" • 10mm • 16oz)​

Comment

• Looks good Greg never heard of this maker before, what does she play like?

Comment

• Originally Posted by justf View Post
          Looks good Greg never heard of this maker before, what does she play like?
          It's fantastic. Very smooth, quite light and with a very decent price tag. I love the thing.
          Dublin, Ireland • English pool (WPA)
          PLAYING CUE (MAIN): Custom Jason Owen - #1384 (one-piece • 57" • 8.4mm • 17oz)
          PLAYING CUE (BACKUP): Custom Peradon (one-piece • 57" • 8.7mm • 17.5oz)
          BREAK CUE: Custom Jason Owen (one-piece • 58" • 10mm • 16oz)​

Comment

• Just received my C4 GBL from Stu, sent it back to have some modifications done to it.
            1 Pc
            18.2 oz
            9.5 mm
            54"
            16" Balance

" Practice to improve not just to waste time "
            " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
            http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

• Thought I'd give my ferrule a makeover :snooker:

Comment

• U could wash your face its that clean lol
                What cue is it mate
                Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Tut Tut, is that a wee blemish I see near the tip, on the right in the picture ?

That's as shiny as a shiny thing with a bright light shone on it. .

Comment

• Double post

Comment

• Originally Posted by Snooker man Stevie View Post
                      U could wash your face its that clean lol
                      What cue is it mate
                      It's a Phoenix mate. The shafts quality is unreal I love it

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                      Tut Tut, is that a wee blemish I see near the tip, on the right in the picture ?

That's as shiny as a shiny thing with a bright light shone on it. .
                      Dammit! Good eyes! I'll have to rectify that next time Weirdly though in person it's very hard to see. Must be the light

Comment

• Brand new cue from Maximus a legend plus.. Really nice feel to it..

Comment

• That's a nice cue mate a think they make
                          Stunning cues
                          Ton Praram cue series 1 ash shaft Burwood and ebony splices with maple vaneres 58.9.5.29.4.18oz 18 BP

Comment

• Nice cue jono. I clicked link and saw the 5th pic was the best. Had quite a lot of booze in the pic ��
                            Always a pleasure

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I've been lurking the forum for a couple of months now, and decided to make my first post as i just got my very first snooker cue yesterday!
                              I've been playing quite a lot for the past 2-3 months, but I've played few games every now and then before. So i'm still a rookie, but I've been enjoying the solo practicing and playing so much that I decided to buy a cue of my own.

The cue is Niche classic 3/4 with ash shaft and ebony butt. It's 57,75", 9,7mm tip, 29mm butt and 17oz.

Since it's just my first cue and I've only tried couple of non-rackers before, I'm not an expert, but the quality looks and feels superb. I haven't yet played with it, but should be able to have a go tomorrow, I'm very anxious to see how it plays!

Comment

• Here is my new cue.
                                Made by myself .
                                L = 155 cm
                                Diameter tip = 9.25 mm.
                                W = 535 gr
                                Ballans = 44 cm
                                Diameter bud = 29.5 mm.
                                Wood = Snake wood + wavy maple.
                                Regards
                                Daniel
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                Every point counts double with my homemade snooker cue
                                https://www.facebook.com/bungda.cue1/photos_albums

Comment

Working...
                                X