• IMG_0472.JPGIMG_0471.JPGIMG_0470.JPG
      My new Mac Cue.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Granger147 View Post
        [ATTACH]18631[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18632[/ATTACH][ATTACH]18633[/ATTACH]
        My new Mac Cue.
        Very nice indeed

Comment

• I was given this cue by a guy I used to play a lot with about 10 years ago. It's such a nice cue but it's far too short and it must be about an 8mm tip which is no good for me. I used it for a while and had the ferrule repaired by Kevin Muncaster (which shortened it even more!) whilst he was building a new cue for me. He seemed to be very intrigued by it too, asking me a few questions.

Apparently, Alex Higgins offered the guy who give it me £100 for it at an exhibition in the North West. No reason to doubt that and I know Higgins liked his cues!

No badge on it so I have no idea who made it - I guess it's impossible to tell without a badge?

20170129_160635.jpg

20170129_160530.jpg

20170129_160536.jpg

20170129_160532 (1).jpg

Comment

• got a sydney smith tournament one piece cue

Comment

• cue

got a sydney smith tournament one piece cue

Comment

• Stevie's latest

Stevie's latest acquisition - the one on the left I think

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Greedy Bugger Stevie .......very nice :snooker:
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Stevie's latest acquisition - the one on the left I think

Yes Dean its the one on left got it last night with the case and 2extensions so am well chuffed bur no more now :snooker:
                    Current playing cue Trevor White
                    3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                      Yes Dean its the one on left got it last night with the case and 2extensions so am well chuffed bur no more now :snooker:
                      Haha! Didn't last a week last time you said that
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Neil T's new Reg Wright cue.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• That's nice Neil different style of badge
                          Last edited by Neil Taperell; 24 March 2017, 09:55 AM.
                          Current playing cue Trevor White
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

• Cheers for posting Dean , no idea how to reduce images from an Ipad !

Unfortunately the lighting is affecting the images , so not doing the cue justice .

Right , about the cue & Reg .

Finish is very smooth , nice balance to the cue and a flex in the shaft . So not a stiff cue .

This is one of the first ' Signature ' Cues in Reg's new range , and he had a slight delay in getting the joints . So my 6 week manufacturing period turned into 7/8 weeks .

But for a UK handmade cue to be turned around in that time is fantastic . I believe that he is very busy at the moment as well .

I like the way that the joint is individually numbered , and you also get a certificate .........so does go a long way to hinder the fake cue makers out there .

Throughout the process i was emailed , telephoned with updates and twice sent photos of the actual cue in various stages . Proper customer service .

On speaking to Reg , you can tell how passionate he is about cue making . He has been developing the joint for many years .

I just hope the cue plays as well as it feels and looks .

Hopefully Reg will come on here to explain more about his new range , new joint etc........ but this guy , in my opinion , is going places !

And finally , i think his prices are very reasonable when comparing to the established elite . [ Shocked to see the cheapest Ultimate at £1k now ]

Comment

• P.S

Forgot to add ......his standard range are on a par pricewise with Thai Cues .

So for me it's a no brainer .......UK made cue all day long .

Comment

• My signature cue is on the way too. These are the pics I have from Reg:

Last edited by qc2; 7 April 2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X