Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently got a GBL cue....it’s a Thai made cue....very impressed with the quality of the workmanship...their customer service is amazing too...

Comment

• Yes like that
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

• I'm received my tp limited with 4 rainbow rose wood early this year,but end up return it.the rose wood joint was so poor.

Comment

• Originally Posted by joejoe View Post
          I'm received my tp limited with 4 rainbow rose wood early this year,but end up return it.the rose wood joint was so poor.
          Show us the pics, and what do you mean by rosewood joint ??
          Last edited by jrc750; 7 October 2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

I'm received my tp limited with 4 rainbow rose wood early this year,but end up return it.the rose wood joint was so poor.
            That's surprising as Ton prides himself over the workmanship and quality exotic woods. Did he offer a full refund including postage? What did you decide to go for in the end?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Show us the pics, and what do you mean by rosewood joint ??
              File too big,any solution?or e-mail to you?

Comment

• Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                That's surprising as Ton prides himself over the workmanship and quality exotic woods. Did he offer a full refund including postage? What did you decide to go for in the end?
                I end up return it and tp make me a different exotic wood,but I think the rainbow rose wood are the most expensive.No....best craftsmanship is omin.only good looking rainbow rose wood show in there page,most of the rainbow rose wood are just brown and dark.

Comment

File too big,any solution?or e-mail to you?
                  don't use the TSF attachment function, use ImgBB or Tinypic (without registering) to upload each image and copy the "code for forums" into your post (multiple images in one post) to display the image(s).
                  Last edited by DeanH; 8 October 2018, 07:06 AM.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                    Personally think His work is overrated when you compare value across other thai cuemakers. again that's just my opinion.

Comment

• I'd like to see this picture also, very unlucky if that was the case... As for his work being overrated...it's up there with the very best in the world in my opinion. I can only speak for the cue I have tho, maybe his more budget cues ain't all that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
                        I'd like to see this picture also, very unlucky if that was the case... As for his work being overrated...it's up there with the very best in the world in my opinion. I can only speak for the cue I have tho, maybe his more budget cues ain't all that.
                        Mine is the limited edition and optional shaft,and really want to show you guys the picture .Mine not just the joint between the rainbow rose wood have chipped,and one of the rainbow rose wood have 4crack line on it.really shouldn't ship it out,waisting my time and money to ship it back.I will try to resize the picture see it will work.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• clear as day to see mate. damn that sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X