• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is mine...

lenght: 58"
    weight: 17.5 Oz
    Tip: 9.3 mm with Talisman

Ash, ebony and masur birch (aka karelian birch, finnish curly birch etc.)

...plays like a dream...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eha; 31 July 2008, 10:11 PM.

Comment

nice cue looks good

Comment

It's from the site of Craftsman, but it's exactly the same. Will make a few pics of my cue and case this weekend.
        http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...anzzz/matt.gif

Comment

heres my cue made by Rodney Hinde?Rodney who Tip Size 9.5mm Weight 18.1oz lenght: 58"
          Last edited by garysnooker; 25 March 2010, 05:15 PM.

Comment

You have a nice cue there Gary... Is Rodney still making cues?

Comment

thanks bongo i no nothing about Rodney Hinde not much on the net

Comment

Here's mine.
                Don't mind the tip, I took it off yesterday, tomorrow I'll put a new one on.
                Normally I also have my little towell in the case, but someone took it, got to find a new one.

Grtz
                Mitu
                Attached Files
                http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...anzzz/matt.gif

Comment

getting my new cue from kieth auld on tuesday can't wait. will post pictures and report when i have played a few hours with it. come on keith post first thing in morning.

Comment

getting my new 1 piece cue from paul morris tomorrow (welshpool trading , bitter on here) 59.5 long 22oz ash shaft , plain ebony butt ,,,,,,, come on i cant wait its like crimbo morning will post up pics as soon as

Comment

Rumour has it Bitter has given up snooker modified his own cue by putting an arrowhead on and now supplies local butchers with fresh welsh lamb. Your's must be one of his latest at 22 ounces designed fo the Yanks who still hunt Buffalo.

Comment

Heres my tony glover cues one is my pool cue and the other my snooker cue. The one with 4 lower amboyna burr genuinely has the best maple shaft i've ever with played with and i've played a fair few. Wish i could say that about me snooker cue however still a great cue.

Comment

pics of my new cue as promised ,, this is the second cue paul morris has made for me and it is absolutley superb,,anybody looking to have a cue made to there own spec will not find any better than this for this kind of money, the pictures dont do the cue justice, the specs of the cue are,,,, one piece 59.5 inch long stiff ash shaft, plain ebony butt, 9.5mm tip and 22oz , you cant really tell from the pics but the shaft is stunning ,, the price was only £135 for the cue but he did me the cue plus 1 piece case inc delivery for £165 and it only took 4 weeks from start to finish !!!!!!!! by the way paul morris is BITTER on this forum and is also welshpool trading
                          Last edited by snooker warrior; 4 August 2008, 11:51 AM.

Comment

it wont let me upload pics the file to big !! i dont understand how to shrink the file ,, anybody help ?????????

Comment

If you want it done quicky email the pics to me I'll do it in 2 mins Wity_@hotmail.com

Comment

http://www.resizemypicture.com/resizer/resizer-main.php
                                snooker warrior try this

Comment

Working...
                                X