Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers gary ,but i think witys sorting it for me you have email wity !!!!!!!!

Comment

cheers wity heres my pics

Comment

Thanks for plugging our cues

Too be honest we could have selected you a better shaft from stock, had the cue not been so long.

I am sure for £300 you would have got a better cue, but it's all a mater of value for money, hence all our cues are £100-£180

Pleased your happy, just don't sell this one so quick!

Paul

Comment

Are there some websites where you can customize your own new cue (for ex. maple-ash, length, the colors you want at the "splice", tip size, ...)?
          http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...anzzz/matt.gif

Comment

Mitu... Cue Wizard's what your after I think... http://www.cuewizard.com/

Comment

Peradon wizard allows you to do that.

Be prepared to part with £300

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                getting my new cue from kieth auld on tuesday can't wait. will post pictures and report when i have played a few hours with it. come on keith post first thing in morning.
                hi how about the cue feeling and can you show us the pic of the cue?

Comment

Some shots of my Dufferin Spirit Ash cue, about 57 inches long, 10mm tip, 3/4 joint, machine spliced with ebony butt and (obviously) ash shaft:

"And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

heres my mastercraft custom, 57.5", 8.5mm tip, 18oz, 30.5mm butt made from zebrano with olivewood splices;
                    I just got a Wooldridge custom as well, so cant decide if i should sell the mastercraft or get another shaft made for 9ball/breaking

Comment

just mine... (from TW)
                      59,25" 19 Oz, 9,5 mm tip 30 mm butt diameter... nothing better for me !!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by MARTY View Post
                        just mine... (from TW)
                        59,25" 19 Oz, 9,5 mm tip 30 mm butt diameter... nothing better for me !!
                        work of art.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                          hi how about the cue feeling and can you show us the pic of the cue?
                          cueinhand,
                          I'm sad to say the cue never meet my standards. Before i start to explain the repair work keith has carried out for me in the past is first class and i could not fault him on that.BUT....
                          The over all finish of the cue was not what i expected, i've never come across an oval shaped cue and a cue with flats spots, it did not suit, if you were to compare it with other cuemaker cue it would be like day and night. This is as honest as i can be and to make sure i was right in my views i gave it to a top pool player in Northern Ireland and he came back with the same views.
                          At the moment ard147 sent me a cue that was used by Mike Russell who won quite a few tournaments with it and it feels so positive to hold and thats something keiths cue never offered me.
                          I will write a review on the cue and the makers name next week when time allows.

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
                            can anyone help ive tried to resize my pics but it says that the photo is over the 3000 pixels wide or 3mb and can not be resized
                            im such a retard at these things
                            if anyone could help it would be much appreciated thanks luke
                            http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                              cueinhand,
                              I'm sad to say the cue never meet my standards. Before i start to explain the repair work keith has carried out for me in the past is first class and i could not fault him on that.BUT....
                              The over all finish of the cue was not what i expected, i've never come across an oval shaped cue and a cue with flats spots, it did not suit, if you were to compare it with other cuemaker cue it would be like day and night. This is as honest as i can be and to make sure i was right in my views i gave it to a top pool player in Northern Ireland and he came back with the same views.
                              At the moment ard147 sent me a cue that was used by Mike Russell who won quite a few tournaments with it and it feels so positive to hold and thats something keiths cue never offered me.
                              I will write a review on the cue and the makers name next week when time allows.
                              Thanks Platt
                              Do you have the review from Dave Coutts?

Comment

Ard 147 could do that he has owned a few i presume ?

Comment

Working...
                                X