X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by kayen147 View Post
    that tom praram design is classy, i would love to have that cue, one day
    Thanks Kayen. Save your pennies and its yours lol. I've been playing with the Robert Osborne for six months now and getting along fine with it.

Comment

• I can’t seem to post any photos of my cue? Is it because I haven’t made enough posts yet?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
        I can’t seem to post any photos of my cue? Is it because I haven’t made enough posts yet?
        Probably, it is better to use an image sharing site , such as tinypic or ImgBB (for free and no registration), than the site attachment function.
        upload you image file to the site as directed (you may be asked a code or picture anti-robot)
        copy the "for forums..." code
        paste these codes (one per image) into your TSF post for all to enjoy you cue/cues
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thanks , I’ll try and get some posts in first and then see how it goes ��

Comment

Thanks , I’ll try and get some posts in first and then see how it goes ��
            Yep. You need 10 posts.

Comment

Thanks , I’ll try and get some posts in first and then see how it goes ��
              Yep. You need 10 posts.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Woody001 View Post
                Yep. You need 10 posts.
                Yes you do with the Attachment function
                BUT
                you don't with the image-sharing method as previously described

Comment

• My cue.

This is my cue. It’s 57.5 long, 9.7mm tip, 19oz, 32mm but. It’s my first attempt at cue making. I left the butt end and main shaft thicker with a sharper taper towards the tip end. I had planned to play with it every week and sand it down more each week until it felt right. Turns out the first time I used it I loved it. It doesn’t look the best but it suits my game.

Comment

• first attempt!
                    cool

the ebony looks on a very shallow angle on the shaft

Comment

• Yes I only had 1 block of ebony 20” long 40x40mm thick. I cut it into 4 wedges with my jigsaw. The shaft is from a long tail shovel. I finished it with maple and walnut splices then a bit boxwood burr.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally Posted by Pktotten View Post
                          Very good for your first go at making one.
                          For that one you've always wanted...
                          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• I admire anyone who has the skill to make their own cue , well done .
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Excellent for a first try. I like the way you've put in your initials
                              Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                              but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Not everyones cuppa tea but is certainly mine...

Comment

Working...
                                X