This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it , excellent looking cue .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Different
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

• The amount of work involved is incredible .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          The amount of work involved is incredible .
          Not really. same as with any twenty splices. Just looks busy which suggests a lot of work

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            The amount of work involved is incredible .
            Not really. same as with any twenty splices. Just looks busy which suggests a lot of work

Comment

• My latest cue from David Bowen-

Relatively new to the cue making scene but worth the wait! Ordered last Feb and only just delivered, couple of Months late but very happy with the end product, pics don't actually do this cue justice, Cocobolo so figurative, really pops out.
              You can David really takes pride in his work and attention to detail, really makes a mockery of some of the offerings I've seen by some of the new cue makers. Is he on par with Mike? Nope, he's still got some work to do, very impressed all the same.

[IMG] [/IMG]
              Last edited by Rob153; 22 January 2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Lovely cocobola on that 😎

Comment

• Sure is, some of the best I've seen in a while.

Comment

• Latest cue is my billiards playing cue. Trevor White in Pearwood / ebony / Amboyna, with Amboyna mini butt. Loving it.

Showed next to Maple TW just to show contrast in shaft

Comment

• very nice looking cues
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                        I'm new to the forum and I don't know how to post a thread.
                        I just want to ask you guys a question. What do you think of the Peradon Lazer 1pc ? Is it good?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally Posted by valter12 View Post
                          Hi everyone,
                          I'm new to the forum and I don't know how to post a thread.
                          I just want to ask you guys a question. What do you think of the Peradon Lazer 1pc ? Is it good?

Cheers
                          If you are using a PC, you can do this in several ways:
                          (1) On the TSF menu just beneath the logo, click on "Forum" tab to display all the sub-forums, scroll down and select the subject you wish to start a thread on.
                          For example, your subject, scroll down to the "Snooker and Billiards Equipment" section; click on "Cues".
                          or
                          (2) on the home page you can see the sub-forums listed to the right, where each thread is located, if you see the forum you wish to add to, click this.
                          or
                          (3) in the What's New? tab, you will see the posts listed as:
                          <member name> replied to a thread <thread name> in <sub-forum name>
                          you can click on the sub-forum name to display the sub-forum.

NOW:
                          The sub-forum appears and on the left in a orange tab you will see "Post New Thread", click this and you will see the page for a new thread, give it a title and your subject

If you are on the App, on my Android, press&hold down the Back button, click Forums, again scroll down the sub-forums and choose the one you wish to add to; top-right corner you will see the icon for New thread., click this can away you go

All this above takes longer to read and write than to actually do
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Thank you very much sir!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                              Latest cue is my billiards playing cue. Trevor White in Pearwood / ebony / Amboyna, with Amboyna mini butt. Loving it.

Showed next to Maple TW just to show contrast in shaft

So it was you Bill he was making the Pearwood cue for...

I was speaking to him about making me one, but i was going to need to source the pear as he didn't have any more.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mathias121 View Post
                                Not everyones cuppa tea but is certainly mine...

impressive.
                                This is "The Joker" cue!
                                mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Working...
                                X