Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Cues Thailand VR Ultimate 05 is quite stunning , do you have a link to their website ?

Comment

• Thanks. He's only on Facebook I believe. Speaks abit broken English but still not hard to communicate. Delighted with the outcome.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
        Thanks. He's only on Facebook I believe. Speaks abit broken English but still not hard to communicate. Delighted with the outcome.
        Did you buy the cue via his Facebook page ?

Comment

• Yes sure did. PayPal payment. Took 8 weeks

Comment

• IMG_20170318_165704.jpg
            IMG_20170318_165713.jpg
            Last edited by louisleung; 27 May 2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• lovely example of Andy's work
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks. He's only on Facebook I believe. Speaks abit broken English but still not hard to communicate. Delighted with the outcome.
                I am in contact with him now .Did you have to pay much in import duty?

Comment

• No import duty into the UK. You could probably haggle with him too. I payed just under £400 which I'm delighted with but some people seen to think £250 is what you would pay in Thailand...maybe less

Comment

• Comment

No import duty into the UK. You could probably haggle with him too. I payed just under £400 which I'm delighted with but some people seen to think £250 is what you would pay in Thailand...maybe less
                      I ordered a cue , you are right about his English being ok , he wanted a 30% deposit by Paypal and agreed to declaring a "fair" value when shipping .He tells me about a month to do it , its just over 400 euros inclusive of shipping for me ( I'm in Ireland ) 12000 Thai for the cue and 2300 Thai shipping. Its a plain ivory butt and I specified best shaft . I will post a picture here when it arrives . Thanks for bothering to share your information , much appreciated

Comment

PS

How does yours play ? is the shaft a bit on the stiff side ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post

PS

How does yours play ? is the shaft a bit on the stiff side ?
                          his cues are pricey but I believe amongst the Thai cuemakers he is the best you can get. I have a few of his cues and they are flawless

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post

his cues are pricey but I believe amongst the Thai cuemakers he is the best you can get. I have a few of his cues and they are flawless
                            Thanks for that Sanman , looking forward to getting the cue

Comment

• This cue is stunning and great to control
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by louisleung View Post
                                This cue is stunning and great to control
                                Looks brilliant , what tip do you use with it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X