Riley Tombstone Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Tombstone Badge

I've just got an old machine spliced Riley Joe Davis one piece ash cue and the tombstone badge is missing. The cue is probably a Riley Joe Davis high break cue but really not sure what the original badge would have been so wondered if anyone on the forum has an old Riley Tombstone badge that they would be willing to sell me? I couldn’t really care less what badge as long as it is the tombstone shape and so fitted the cut out on the butt.
    thanks
    Oldgit
    'Believe To Achieve'

I'm guessing glover might be able to make and fit one of these.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
      I'm guessing glover might be able to make and fit one of these.
      Absolutely right, I know that I can easily get a replica badge but just wondered if anyone had an old original badge.

thanks anyway
      'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Hi Kev

I have an problem showing/opening the linked image, could be an issue with using Photobucket, which most people stopped using after they started charging huge numbers to use.
        Can you try again with a image-sharing site like TinyPic or ImgBB (for free and without registering) and capture the "for forums" code and paste into your TSF post

I am happy to assist if you can't - just PM me
        Last edited by DeanH; 1 June 2019, 09:41 AM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I did finally get the Photobucket link to work but it was very arduous and some may not like letting it run for so long
          well done with the ibb link
          Last edited by DeanH; 1 June 2019, 01:40 PM.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by kev267
            Thanks Kev, have sent you a private message.
            'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Working...
            X