High end make cue wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High end make cue wanted!

Looking for a cue from a high end maker must be 17.5oz or under other specs length and tip size can vary.

Thanks in advance.

There is a JP unique cue (not mine) for sale on the facebook group "New and Used Snooker & Pool Cues and Accessories"
    John Parris Unique Cue

Stiff & powerful shaft Tight woodgrain
    Length 57"
    Weight 17.1oz
    Tip. 9.5mm
    Butt. 29.2mm

Also a JP Classic cue on there, cheaper

16.8oz
    9mm
    29mm Butt

And many others
    Last edited by Delphi; 24 June 2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Thanks Delphi will look think I've seen the unique advertised but rather buy from the U.k as I won't have to pay any import charges.

Comment

Still looking anyone have anything they would consider selling thank you.

Comment

Is it me or is the cue making business slowing down . By that I mean high end cues . You don't seem to see many on ebay about from the usual JP Ultimates . I searched the other day and there were only 2 Trevor Whites on ebay .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Is it me or is the cue making business slowing down . By that I mean high end cues . You don't seem to see many on ebay about from the usual JP Ultimates . I searched the other day and there were only 2 Trevor Whites on ebay .
            People seem to try selling them on facebook sites nowadays

Comment

Thankfully I’m not on Facebook .......otherwise I would be tempted !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                In the Uk yes - but elsewhere no. to the original poster how high end? email me adr147@hotmail.com - I have a fair few.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X