ADR Calf skin tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR Calf skin tip

GOT RITCHIE AT MAC CUES TO PUT NEW ADR CALF HIDE TIP ON MY NEW TREVOR WHITE CUE HAS ENY ONE TRIED THEM :snooker:
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

There was a thread on here about them iirc.
    I like them, I'm using a Kamui at the moment which I like but it needs to be scuffed up very often to take the chalk well

Comment

I've got one on my cue, seems like a nice tip. Not too soft, not too hard, keeps it's shape well, holds chalk well and doesn't split when cut down. Admitedly I've not tried any other tips yet so you may want to treat my review with a pinch of salt but even I can get quite a bit of spin using them. Last session even managed to screw back a couple of feet from a long pot with the white just beyond the halfway down the table and the object ball near the pocket. So it's just everything else about my game I need to sort

Comment

I swop between these and MW tips …...both very good .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          I swop between these and MW tips …...both very good .
          Super tips? What makes you swop back and forth? What do you feel you gain lose with the two?
          I am back on the calf tips again at the moment

Comment

Nothing !!! ……….just like both . Not much to choose between them . I have both in my tip box [ an ADR tip box ] , and it is whatever one I pick up that gets fitted .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Good to know cheers

Comment

Working...
              X