Green baize exclusive for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green baize exclusive for sale

Hi, I am selling my cue which is a GBL exclusive, only 2 of these were made as far as I know, 1 which I have is 1 piece ash with macasser ebony butt with 4 lower splices of nicely figured rosewood, the other was the same design but the woods around the other way.

The cue is lovely, nice stiff shaft, really nice grain, powerful, throws very little, only reason for selling is I feel I need a longer cue and don't particularly want to start messing about with this cue as I have done it in the past and basically ruined the cue so would rather just start again.

Specs are as follows :
    length 57.25 inches long.
    tip size 9.48mm
    Butt diameter 29mm
    Weight 18oz

Cue comes with matching rosewood mini-butt and longer telescopic extension.

Pics to follow
    Last edited by frazz; 20 October 2019, 08:12 PM.

First 4 links are a case, the rest are all of the cue.
    Last edited by frazz; 21 October 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Nice looking cue Fraser and a good price , I should think that would sell very quickly.

what cue are you getting to replace it ?

i saw that you didn’t make your first round match at the English Open .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I had conjunctivitis in my right eye, couldn't see right, had to withdraw and on the Tuesday morning I woke up and my left eye was away so it was just as well I had withdrawn cause I had around 30 percent vision at that point. I will go back to greenbaize once this sells, hoping to get it sold asap really cause I have Belfast in 3 weeks time

Comment

Ah mate , that is bad news . Hope you are fine for Belfast ……..at least you didn't oversleep though[ Sam Craigie ] !

Are you not considering any other cuemakers ? There are a few in Scotland Richy McDonald , Exquisite or the Main Cue Dealer Andrew Ramsay .

Comment

I have looked through wat Richy and Raymond had completed and didn't find any, there was 1 that Raymond had but it was short as well and would need spliced, as I said I wasn't wanting to start adding to cues or I'd be as well trying that with my own cue, I just find green baize has the biggest/widest selection and think your guaranteed to get one there

Comment

Good luck in finding one that suits Fraser , and good luck in Belfast .

Have you never considered getting either Richy or Raymond to make you a Bespoke cue ?

Apart from your conjunctivitis , how is the snooker going ? Are you able to practice more this time around ?

Comment

I had a cue off Raymond around 5 years ago, it was unreal but after a few years needed ferrules and stuff and had same problems ended up too short and had to change. Been struggling in all honesty with the lack of events, been working more than normal so for a while wasn't really playing after the first 2 events then lost to Robbie Williams in 3rd, played Sam craigie in 4th and he played like Selby did yesterday in first 4 frames, 4 one visits never got a sniff, 4 matches this season and 2 of them they have played unbelievable snooker, once I get cue sorted and get playing properly again it won't be long till I start picking up wins again

Comment

Hope you do Fraser , 2 years seems along time to gain enough points but it soon comes around . Good luck and play well .

Always look out for your draw / results , I hope I speak for the majority on TSF that wish you well for the up coming events and you get some decent results this season .
                  Last edited by Neil Taperell; 21 October 2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot Neil, if that's the case hopefully I don't keep disappointing then lol

Comment

I will be disappointed when you climb up the rankings and don't speak with us mere mortals again !

I managed to put in a bit of practice on Saturday.....6hours to be precise ! Got out of the club at just before 2am !!!! Was bloody knackered , don't know how you boys concentrate so well for long periods .

Comment

Lol, it ain't easy but Wen u been doing it for years u kinda get used to it, if your only playing once or twice a week 6hours is a lot to expect to be able to concentrate for

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Working...
                          X