Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

Any one ordered a cue from him and not getting replies to emails?
    I no he has a bad reputation for this but for the first few I got replied to with in a day, the cue is only 3 months over due but wondered if there is something someone knows

cheers in advance

Still waiting on a reply on re finishing my cue , and sent the email about 3 months ago !
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Does he have it? I just wonder if he’s been ill? I’ve heard adr knows him personally but don’t want to be sending PM’s to him

Comment

Originally Posted by prince07799 View Post
        Does he have it? I just wonder if he’s been ill? I’ve heard adr knows him personally but don’t want to be sending PM’s to him
        yawn - I know Trevor well and yes I can make that call - I think I might have to charge him for my time! Trevor is as honest as they come and will sort everyone eventually but it is fair to say he is not reliable!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

yawn - I know Trevor well and yes I can make that call - I think I might have to charge him for my time! Trevor is as honest as they come and will sort everyone eventually but it is fair to say he is not reliable!
          Sorry I bore you Andrew, was just wanting to make sure he was still breathing tbh

Comment

Sorry I bore you Andrew, was just wanting to make sure he was still breathing tbh
            To be honest, you're a customer and the least you can expect is a a response to an email or a warning that your cue is delayed.
            It appears just because somebody is good at making cues they can forget all about customer service.
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Tbh I’ve got a cue off Trevor before with no issues, cam bang on time and he’s good to deal with email wise, but hopefully it’s just his work load that’s put him behind

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

To be honest, you're a customer and the least you can expect is a a response to an email or a warning that your cue is delayed.
                It appears just because somebody is good at making cues they can forget all about customer service.
                He is a nightmare for this.

Comment

It is not that, it is that I get emails every week asking about trevor!

Comment

It is not that, it is that I get emails every week asking about trevor!
                    Surely seeing as you are such a professional gent Andrew, you could come to a mutually beneficial commercial agreement on the "nudges".? Nothing major, but it must be to Trevs benefit to have a supporting...."agent"??

I mean,... Steve Davis was good, but he would never have done as well without Barry Hearn....
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Surely seeing as you are such a professional gent Andrew, you could come to a mutually beneficial commercial agreement on the "nudges".? Nothing major, but it must be to Trevs benefit to have a supporting...."agent"??

I mean,... Steve Davis was good, but he would never have done as well without Barry Hearn....
                      I would go mad if I had to deal with Trevor every day !!

Comment

That bad Andrew? Out of curiosity how old is Trevor

Comment

Lolz, there is always some business in life that you would rather forego! ; )
                          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

That bad Andrew? Out of curiosity how old is Trevor
                            not 100% sure 50-55

Comment

I bought a couple of cues from Trevor 10 years ago. Email correspondence was kept to a minimal and my cues arrived on time.

Comment

Working...
                              X