Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the original Peradon Cue ??

Hi,

I have a question about this cue. Is this the original Peradon? I'm thinking about buying this cue, but the seller doesn't know the exact model because it was a gift few years ago.

Anyone can tell me more? Sorry for the quality of photos, but that's all i have.

sorry, cannot see the images
    try the following

You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering, to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly.
    In ImgBB, change the "Embed Code" to "BBCode full linked", hover over the code, a "copy" will appear, click this.
    Go to your TSF post and paste. You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
    There are other sites as well.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thank you for help. There are the photos:

televisa gif

televisa gif

Comment

What makes you think it is not a legit Gravity Cue (exact model) made by Peradon under agreement from Neil Johnson - the inventor).
        Neil later on started GravityCue.com which is now 21st century Cue Sports Company.
        This cue was made about 2006/7/8 and - IMO - is more of a training aid that stops a player twisting their cue on delivery.
        The badge is the second version, the first was a small white disc.
        The cue has a weight in a certain placement in the butt that tries to keep the cue in "vertical" alignment.
        I don't think it was made/available for that long.

Comment

I've been playing snooker for several months and I don't know much about cues and models. I couldn't find information on this stick on the internet. Even photos or anything. Maybe I wasn't looking very well. Besides, I live in Poland and here is no choice on our market if you want to buy a good new cue. I don't have a big budget for my own stick, so I thought I will buy a better brand of used stick than the new noname. The decision to buy a new cue is caused by the bad condition of the cues in nearby clubs. They are crooked or cracked (this can be heard when hitting the balls).

Thank you for help

Comment

Last question. Do you know a brand new price of this cue? Or can you tell me is this cue worth +/- 180? now?

Comment

I believe the new cues from the 360 firm are around 200 sterling.
              No idea on 2nd hand.
              To me this is really a training aid and not a playing cue. But if you like the feel of it then off you go
              How much to pay? Always depends on how much you like to cue to play with, value of any cue is always how much the person buying is prepared to pay.

I will say I am not a cue buyer/seller, so maybe try ebay with the Complete Sales to see what other cues of the same have actually sold for.

There are other Polish snooker players on TSF that maybe pop on to tell you how they see the market there

I assume you saw this cue down your club? are there other cues around? Look around?
              Ask around?

If your are in doubt of buying a cue and there is now club that has any cues to buy, or any reputable shops; I would say have a look at Stu Green's shop at https://www.greenbaize.com/

Or Andrew Ramsey (here on TSF ADR147) has an ebay shop https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/ADR147?_t...p2047675.l2563
              he has more in stock than on theebay shop

Both are fantastic at helping you to find a nice cue for YOU
              You can call Stu direct (brilliant chats ) or Andrew through email or Facebook
              Both have budget and high cues - they know their stuff

Let is know how you get on

Comment

Working...
              X