Soft tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft tip

Can anyone recommend a tip that's soft/ medium soft which gives good feel and action on the cue ball? Thanks.
    Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

I can only recommend what I have on now and really like - the MW Supertip are back to how they were some years ago (a bit of a dip in quality has been resolved), whether you will class it as soft/medium I dont know but I get the feel you describe after trying out many others
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Talisman soft.
      "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Cheers, I also need it to make balls go in pockets and the white to go exactly where I want it to. :snooker:

Comment

my personal favourite is the "Red Barron" tip from dean jones cues' i believe there made in Thailand... very much reminds me of a vintage blue diamond etc.
          Must practice more!!!

Comment

Try Grand soft.

Comment

So I used my new cue for the first time which has an elk on it. Felt a bit hard so I started this thread... Having used it for 3 hours it was suitably 'knocked in' so I've now shaped it into a nice dome. However, as we all know, we socially distancing which means I can't try it yet...

How about everyone else, still going to your clubs?

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                Try Grand soft.
                Or TS Long Ba lol

Comment

I use Cue Soul Super Soft, as my cue has over 10mm tip as its old and made from Greenheart....

Comment

Working...
                  X